• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SGH A&E throw towel!

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so few! SG lose to Alberta

https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx

Cases in Alberta​

• 270,777Total cases
    • 1,584 Cases on September 12
    • 1,497 Cases on September 11
    • 1,659 Cases on September 10
  • 249,920 Recovered cases
  • 2,462 Deaths
  • 18,395 Active cases*
  • 803 In hospital
  • 198 In intensive care**
  • 5,271,582Total tests completed
    • 13,332 Tests on September 12
    • 12,182 Tests on September 11
    • 14,574 Tests on September 10
  • 2,362,707 People tested
  • 5,656,213 Vaccine doses as of September 12
Be patience. It will multiply many folds in days to come.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing compared to county pubic medical centers funded by taxpayers. illegal immigrants rely on emergency wards for all forms of healthcare as they can’t reject patients without documentation and insurance.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/l-a-emergency-rooms-full-of-illegal-immigrants
BA913850-FBAE-4D4A-B378-759509D0D657.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just brought my mum to A&E at NUH for checking irregular heartbeat few days back. The whole place quiet chicken chicken, aka 静鸡鸡.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flee from hospital bed? From ICU? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry like it or not YOU are in it with them. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Flee with their tail between their legs that's what! Back to their hovels and tutu huts. Safe from civilized world as it destroys itself. :mad:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Flee with their tail between their legs that's what! Back to their hovels and tutu huts. Safe from civilized world as it destroys itself. :mad:
You funny lah.

Dont so angry. Not good for health. Will stagnate your liver Qi. Many problem

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah. That will never happen. It would be illegal for the A&E to do that. No clinic or hospital can reject a patient.
What they might do is leave you on a stretcher bed waiting for a bed to free up in a big common holding area with other patients like u. Trust me, i have seen it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other happier (related?) news, 5G has been rolled out in Sinkieland. I even see Singtel ad posters at bus stops now.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other happier (related?) news, 5G has been rolled out in Sinkieland. I even see Singtel ad posters at bus stops now.

knn
lansai lah

their ads
bluff u 5g
slow like turtle

then u comprain
they say your hp antenna problem
yr location blocked by
cb magnetic field etc