• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporeans eagerly await the arrival of Moderna's 2-in-1 combo vaccine for Covid & Influenza to get vaccinated asap

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all you have in your defense is a "vaccines save lives" mantra I'm not surprised we're not getting anywhere.

Come back when you have a more cogent response to the obvious.

this statement alone proves you are unable to process the mountain of statistical data available about vaccine

You are definitely no statistician . The only thing you are good at is making sweeping grandiose statements about your intellect

Your are that village idiot preaching the end of the world by Christmas every god damn fucking year

No wonder you have your loyal followers of cretins

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two cheebai four board fucks here - one sounds like calvin cheng, the other the quack Leong. Gaslighters and the personification of hubris. You should both burn your fucking fake degrees that you stole from the mills in Timbuktu

Learn to read carefully

My fucking fake degrees are stolen from the same mill as Boss Sam

Scroll up and see

So if you insult me you insult him

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If all you have in your defense is a "vaccines save lives" mantra I'm not surprised we're not getting anywhere.

Come back when you have a more cogent response to the obvious.
You keep asking the reason for the low CFR at the start of the pandemic claiming it's proof that the vaccines are ineffective and I keep telling you it's because of the variables you keep denying and that the vaccines are effective in preventing deaths from COVID-19.

How else you want me to respond? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You keep asking the reason for the low CFR at the start of the pandemic claiming it's proof that the vaccines are ineffective and I keep telling you it's because of the variables you keep denying and that the vaccines are effective in preventing deaths from COVID-19.

The low CFR at the start of the pandemic says absolutely nothing about the effectiveness of vaccines because they were not available till the 1st quarter of the following year.

Are you dumb, blind or both?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe you should use puppets so that our esteemed statistician can understand. Keep it to 2 year old and younger .

Jesus fucking christ a statistic expert who cannot see variables and confounding factors

Must be a weekend course using skills future points

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The low CFR at the start of the pandemic says absolutely nothing about the effectiveness of vaccines because they were not available till the 1st quarter of the following year.

so crever

so what does the CFR of 0.008 % at the end of the pandemic Jun 2023 show?

What does someone who is 3 year educated in statistics so therefore don't need clutches (but yet immaculately humble) with 2 eyes say?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, because the number of patients with COVID-19 were low then. :rolleyes:

Percentages between 1000 people infected and that of 1 million are very different.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so crever

so what does the CFR of 0.008 % at the end of the pandemic Jun 2023 show?

What does someone who is 3 year educated in statistics so therefore don't need clutches (but yet immaculately humble) with 2 eyes say?

It shows that the disease has run its course. This occurs regardless of whether a vaccine is available. Did your 4 board committees not explain that to you?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you should use puppets so that our esteemed statistician can understand. Keep it to 2 year old and younger .

Jesus fucking christ a statistic expert who cannot see variables and confounding factors

Must be a weekend course using skills future points
Not only that, he can't seem to grasp basic laws of percentages.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It shows that the disease has run its course. This occurs regardless of whether a vaccine is available. Did your 4 board committees not explain that to you?
Waaaa

Now I laugh so hard I pushed out a hernia

you are safer doing sales statistical analysis for a condom factory in Malaysia

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The disease would have taken out many more lives while running its course if not for the vaccines. Idiot!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes, because the number of patients with COVID-19 were low then. :rolleyes:

Percentages between 1000 people infected and that of 1 million are very different.

At the end of 2020 Singapore had a cumulative total of almost 60,000 confirmed infections which yielded a CFR of 0.05. That's a far cry from 1000.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The IFR was probably even lower but there was no RAT available at the time so many cases probably went unnoticed with the absence of any obvious symptoms.
Hahaha! You are a joke. Ok ok... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Everyone else got it wrong. They are all useless idiots. You're the only one who is right.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am definitely embarrassed by your level of training

Let’s hope MOE doesn’t find out
What training? He probably worked on clicking a number dial on the number of people boarding a ship for 10 years and then called himself a statician.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hahaha! You are a joke. Ok ok... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Everyone else got it wrong. They are all useless idiots. You're the only one who is right.

On the contrary the data was as clear as day. However the figures did not fit with the agenda of those who wanted to milk the situation for all that it was worth so of course the data was manipulated to make it appear that Covid was going to worse than the Spanish flu unless vaccines were mandated.