• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Singaporeans eagerly await the arrival of Moderna's 2-in-1 combo vaccine for Covid & Influenza to get vaccinated asap

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
well we are here
Thank you for admitting you're the parasite that caused the problems.

and you lot have been subjugated and pushed to the fringe of society

and you in particular have scurried into the sewer
You sure have lots of delusions. But, being that vaxtard SUPERCUCK, why am I not surprised.

hiding here as an anti vaxxtard spouting garbage with zero credibility hoping for that iota of attention and validation in your otherwise useless wasted live
Look at yourself in the mirror. You're lambasted here in the most open forum. Laughed and hounded by the people.

The one wasting his life is you, repeatedly regurgitating the same old story about mRNA efficacy, when you won't allow your own kids to take them anymore.
Maybe I suggest you convince your wife to do so, as she has permanently refused to entertain you for so long. A wasted life is one who cannot even fark his own wife. Hahahaa

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go clean your room and do your homework

Hopefully you can at least pass your PSLE and not end up like a sewer mat

so this is only what u are capable of replying? i am wondering u are some sewage cleaner? LOL

ur brains took too much mrna and become full retarded? LOL

show pics so difficult? if u dun even trust the nonsense u are peddling, still wanna peddle to others? LOL

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sure have lots of delusions. But, being that vaxtard SUPERCUCK, why am I not surprised.

Look at yourself in the mirror. You're lambasted here in the most open forum. Laughed and hounded by the people.

The one wasting his life is you, repeatedly regurgitating the same old story about mRNA efficacy, when you won't allow your own kids to take them anymore.
Maybe I suggest you convince your wife to do so, as she has permanently refused to entertain you for so long. A wasted life is one who cannot even fark his own wife. Hahahaa

this chee bye kum gong only talks. ask him show pics of his latest booster he kept acting blur. haha

dunno why he was born without balls.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is a fake pro vax lah. knn ask him show pics of his lastest mrna booster kept hiding. haha

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. so still no pic no talk? knn talk so much boh lampa. mrna makes your lampa goes missing? :smile:

Do you even remotely understand what is mRNA ?

Of course not

Educationally subnormal idiots like you read and understand fake news

Why?

Because they are specifically written for target audience like yourself

Simple minded and easily deceived

You should have stayed a bit longer in school

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course not

Why?

i am not even keen in such nosense i go read so much for what?

lan jiao lah. no pic no talk. dun dare to take talk so much cock for what? :FU:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course not

Why?

please show pics that u dare to take the latest booster. else just shut your chee bye mouth. mouth go stuff with pfizer ceo's lan jiao.:roflmao:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not even keen in such nosense i go read so much for what?

lan jiao lah. no pic no talk. dun dare to take talk so much cock for what? :FU:

Yup

As expected

Don't even know what is mRNA and talk like an expert about it

Much like the other anti vaxx morons here

Your simple mind is a wonder to behold

Have you considered donating your brain to science ?

Department of Microbiology will be very grateful

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup

As expected

Don't even know what is mRNA and talk like an expert about it

Much like the other anti vaxx morons here

Your simple mind is a wonder to behold

Have you considered donating your brain to science ?

Department of Microbiology will be very grateful

still no pics? LOL. I dunno about mrna but if u do and believes in it? why never take the lastest mrna booster? LOL

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
still no pics? LOL. I dunno about mrna but if u do and believes in it? why never take the lastest mrna booster? LOL

there you go. she gave me the mRNA booster

your simple neanderthal mind should be able to register it as the truth

HD-wallpaper-nurse-amumu-animation-art-thumbnail.jpg