• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Pay $299 upfront to eat at kopitiam stall (3 dishes choose 1) daily for 1 year, you want?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-20240602-134853.jpg

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will not let u eat everyday one...

Same as those facial package those ladies buy... say can everyday go but dun let u book say full...

If u complain to police, they will ask u go look for CASE to help u...

Then u will not get ur money back...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take the money and run road soon afterwards.

Besides the obvious potential scam risk, eating that same food from the same place over and over again... that's pathetic. SAF camps provide more variety.

Sounds like the typical 'think outside the box' adventurism from a jiuhu or Tiong food seller.

Only the truly low IQ ones think it's a good deal.

Surprise, surprise, this info came from a shit-for-brains forummer at Fuckwarezone.
https://archive.is/fPzMe

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
offers like this, i will be cautious. Usually they are desperate to make end meet
i see the shop closing down after they get all the money they need.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
offers like this, i will be cautious. Usually they are desperate to make end meet
i see the shop closing down after they get all the money they need.

See also: gyms, travel agencies, tuition centres, beauty salons, barber shops. :cool:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who wants to eat the small dishes everyday. I only eat 1 time a week on a particular dish never repeat.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So good. SAF cook haus should indent meals from this honest hawker. :thumbsup:
Last time when I was in SAFTI, they said the best cookhouses was in SAFTI especially the breakfast, in my 11/2 years there the most I ate in the cookhouse was 20 times, some more I can go any cookhouse to eat, Muslim food or officers cookhouse.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time when I was in SAFTI, they said the best cookhouses was in SAFTI especially the breakfast, in my 11/2 years there the most I ate in the cookhouse was 20 times, some more I can go any cookhouse to eat, Muslim food or officers cookhouse.

My best memories of a certain SAF army cookhouse: the Chinese braised pork, something like this:

Chinese-braised-pork-belly-scaled.jpg

About 75% of each piece of meat was pure fat (including the skin), and only the remaining 25% was meat.

I was genuinely curious which butcher supplied the meat for the cookhouse. :biggrin:

This happened some time around the turn of the millennium, Seatwarmer Woody Goh was still the PM.

Touchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gian png, lazy, and handicapped Sinkie like @k1976 aka BCM will be the first to q-up. :biggrin:

*If you "rebate" him back a few hundred dollar per year, he will suck your willy, vote for you and call you daddy forever. :biggrin: