• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Ong Ye Kung kena hospitalised!

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of all samsters, I would like to wish the good Minister Ong a speedy recovery.
Are you related to this Cambodian or Laotian looking man? He doesn't look Chinese at all. If he is at a construction site, I would think he's a construction worker.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you related to this Cambodian or Laotian looking man? He doesn't look Chinese at all. If he is at a construction site, I would think he's a construction worker.

Well, Ye Kung looks a little weird because his father was once a hardcore oppies. I don't expect oppies to look nice.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

wind-up-middle-finger.gif

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has 斗鸡眼, therefore it must be eye cancer.
Such an ugly face is fortunate to marry a good looking lady from a financially wealthy family.
A very untrustworthy looking face.
Is he really one of Sammy boy's favourite Ministers, or just your favourite Minister.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, Ye Kung looks a little weird because his father was once a hardcore oppies. I don't expect oppies to look nice.
The facts and reality will differ from your allegation, because there are currently many non PAP MPs who are better looking (heads and shoulders, better) than your "favourite" PAP Minister.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ong's father was with the BS, whereas LYS was a former PAP Minister.
I believe that Lee is slightly better looking than Ong, or at least not as ugly, one eye smaller than the other. Rat face.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr. Dominic Puthucheary was a founding member of the PAP.
Later, he joined the Barisan Sosialis.

Last edited: