• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Man ORD liao but still wants everyone to call him "Sir" as that's the only way he feels respected

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6a00d83451b52369e2019affd3e8c2970d-550wi

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...ll-expects-to-be-called-sir-2/?feed_id=163773

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We respect others, and by our conduct and bearing, win the respect of others" (something like that).
It is not something that any of us would demand.
When chatting with my platoon instructor from OCS, I address him as Sir.
When my former NCO's chat with me, many refer to me as Sir, but several call me by my name.
It is up to the individual.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why chinks work so hard, for money buys dignity. Want to be called sir? Walk in to any store with money to spare! :cool:

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My former CEO is now retired after being forced to stepdown from his position. I remember how he lamented the impending loss of power, authority, his mega salary and "respect" of his subordinates. It is naïve to believe that his staff truly respected him when it was his position as CEO since he was a nasty person who loved nothing better than to put down others in order to shore up his deep seated sense of insecurity.