• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg Man goes to Vietnam to find wife, regrets as he has to feed the whole kampong

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
vietnamese-hot-women_result.jpg

So I’ve known this girl in Ho Chi Minh City. I even went to Vietnam and travelled the country with her and now marriage has come up.

So we got married and eventually, I had to help her apply for a Long-term visitor pass to let her stay in Singapore.

But here is the problem, she is telling me that she works in Singapore but she has next to zero qualifications and she has a language barrier.

So I paid for her to go for some English courses but she failed terribly and gave up.

When I married her I already told her that I am not rich and will have trouble feeding her if she decides to be a housewife.

But here comes the bigger problem, I can spend less and make sure I can give her the essentials like food, home and a phone but she wanted more.

Just 3 months into the marriage, she said she wanted to go back to Vietnam to find work to feed her family.

Of course, I did not want that to happen and I took up a 2nd part-time job as a Grab driver to basically to earn more and let her feed her whole kampong in Vietnam.

However, after a few months. This is getting very tiring. Day time I work office, evening time I work Grab, and other Grab drivers will agree that one bad Grab customer can really spoil the whole day. I am even driving Grab on weekends.

She is still not having any intention to upgrade herself and wants me to feed her and her whole damn kampong while she is on the bed all day watching Youtube or something.

I am at a loss and thinking about what to do.

My friends told me about the annulment of marriage but I don’t what to do. Time is ticking as there is like a “1-year rule” for the annulment of marriages.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...Wo6_9xAHSYoFwWv_-xLBSjwcMfykI#google_vignette

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do when you are a low ses coolie gene Sinkie from hdb. Fucking retard. Should just get the wife to sell her CB.