• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena is getting more and more charming!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1528480_10151811226057115_1527751201_n.jpg

The City Harvest trial continues today, with all the six accused - including former finance manager Serina Wee (right) - arriving at court this morning. Church founder Kong Hee arrived separately with his wife Ho Yeow Sun. http://bit.Iy/1cbLmIx

Comments:....Everytime Serina appears, the clouds part, sun shines down on our tiny island, and Singapore's fertility ratio gets a boost.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1528480_10151811226057115_1527751201_n.jpg

the city harvest trial continues today, with all the six accused - including former finance manager serina wee (right) - arriving at court this morning. Church founder kong hee arrived separately with his wife ho yeow sun. http://bit.Iy/1cblmix
your laubu vulva juice most attractive!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is absolutely stunning!! Simply awesome!!! How I could just give her a light hug! That will send me to Cloud NIne!!!

So confident,so beautiful, so sensual and so captivating!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is absolutely stunning!! Simply awesome!!! How I could just give her a light hug! That will send me to Cloud NIne!!!

Your Mother VULVAL JUICE IS BEST!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kopi Uncle must be one of those people who would hang around outside the Sub Court each time there is a City Harvest trial just to have a look at Serena from afar..

Armed with his $10 binoculars bought at Sungei Rd, Kopi Uncle would stand behind a big tree at the carpark just outside the Sub Court.. He would focus on Serena each time she enters the front entrance of the Sub Court.. Right hand holding the binoculars, and left hand rubbing his crotch, salivating when looking at the delicious elegant Serena..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi Uncle must be one of those people who would hang around outside the Sub Court each time there is a City Harvest trial just to have a look at Serena from afar..

Armed with his $10 binoculars bought at Sungei Rd, Kopi Uncle would stand behind a big tree at the carpark just outside the Sub Court.. He would focus on Serena each time she enters the front entrance of the Sub Court.. Right hand holding the binoculars, and left hand rubbing his crotch, salivating when looking at the delicious elegant Serena..

Once court was dismissed he'd go over to where Serena sat and sniffed the seat. :biggrin:

Dogs have a keen sense of smell.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my shitty shitfu does the same thing when he use his binoculars and look at drunk ah nehs changing.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit. She is good looking..i quite curious to see her morning after look to c if she is the real deal.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Machiam the bloody fucker never saw a female in his life.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't help thinking Con Hee must have been bonking her while his horsey-face wife was being bonked by BBJC in the US.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If onLy Serena Can Serenade me for an eVening; i dont mind shortening my Lifespan for One Year...:smile: