• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The two of you,
Please considering not continuing your personal arguments, whether or not he is Mark Andrew Yeo.
Believe me, that I have met [GoldenDragon] in person in June 2014, and he is not Mark Andrew Yeo.
However, if you wish to continue with your allegations, please write to him personally or meet him to blast him.
I am not related to [GoldenDragon].
[nayrsg69] can or may testify who I am, and that I am not GoldenDragon

Hi Charlie99

Yes I can attest that Charlie is not MAY. I have met Charlie twice now. Once in Sg and once in Toronto. And we also watsapp each other.

I have never met GD in person. But I believe Charlie99.

20200706_081748.jpg

Good morning from Calgary. Nice sunny day.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
"doctor".. need not to be mbbs.. :geek:

Yes you are correct. But even if we count the medical doctors there are already 3

Dr TCB, Dr PT, Dr AYG

Non Medical Drs there are 2 I can think of already

Dr CSJ, Dr Jamus Lim

So that's 5.

Who do you not want to be voted in if you only counted 4?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, unless one is on day release programme from imh for daily commute to nusa duta or if one is named sum ting wong, most folks won't be able to access this good doctor's presence - ditto for those who have "presence of mind" :rolleyes:
You Cantonese liar son of chicken criminal bully dog spewing evil filthy lies of me are the one that is mad and need to see psycho. Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what she is Singapore's first female general? At home she is just a sex slave with a rank of private. Her hubby will beat her up if shie not obedient.:rolleyes::wink:
Look at you loser coward beast together with @glockman @Hypocrite-The proud to abuse wife and bully woman at home and in forum. Pui your filthy Malaysian and sinkie whore mother wife daughters phua raised coward beasts bully woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care if you're a doc or not. All I know is you are a purveyor of fine natural happy herbs. And that is the most important part. :biggrin:
Of course you don’t care he is a fake because you are a fake too. An evil filthy Malaysian Indian SPR fake Spore citizen that claimed to vote in 2015 election but get caught days after the election telling lies not knowing the colour of the ballot paper.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't give a rat's ass where you are or what you do. Just thinking aloud how you can start a thread confident of knowing that Dr. Ang can win in a place that is here in Sinkeepoo when you are holed up in a place half a world away? Wow, you must know something that we, who are living and breathing Sinkeepoo air don't. :o-o:
You know why? Because he thinks that he can attack me by starting such a confident-that-AYG-will-win thread will lure me in to protect BG Gan. Not the first time he attacks me and that’s why I know he is a fake doctor scroobal clone because a migrate to Canada doctor has no reason to viciously attack me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will show love and concern for the maids, provide them with chairs and tidbits. :thumbsup:

SCMIT - Singapore Coronavirus Maid Interrogation Taskforce

Co Chairman and Good Cop - Fake Doctor and Supporter of maids - his fucked up parents never taught him that pretending to be a doctor during a pandemic is lacking in morals, he will provide food and water and TLC to the maids: Mark Andrew Yeo

View attachment 85318
Yes a disgraceful doctor with no morals that spent much time gossiping in forum during the pandemic instead of using his skills to volunteer to help. Wasn’t there a shortage of medical personnel during pandemic?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mark Andrew Yeo

Why are you talking to yourself? Are you insane? Have your children inherited your madness? LOL...................... :rolleyes::biggrin:
He is not insane but a psychopath just like the evil filthy Malaysian Indian coward criminal bully dog chicken and liar son of chicken @glockman aka @ginmother. Both love pretending and both love talking to themselves.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are correct. But even if we count the medical doctors there are already 3

Dr TCB, Dr PT, Dr AYG

Non Medical Drs there are 2 I can think of already

Dr CSJ, Dr Jamus Lim

So that's 5.

Who do you not want to be voted in if you only counted 4?
How about dr Michael fang ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't hate Mark Andrew Yeo, I don't even know you............. errr......... him. What I detest is the Manipulative Yet Needy behaviour. :wink:
Ya manipulative and needy are typical traits of psychopath criminal bully. All same same behavior from Cantonese criminal bully dog @Semaj2357 to Indian criminal bully dog @glockman to this chinese dog fake doctor @nayr69sg aka @Charlie99 aka @GoldenDragon aka @no_faith etc. All have same traits of stalking me in my threads or starting/upping slut whore mistress threads around me or starting threads latching on to what i said to insinuate insults of me on anything evil filthy.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya manipulative and needy are typical traits of psychopath criminal bully. All same same behavior from Cantonese criminal bully dog @Semaj2357 to Indian criminal bully dog @glockman to this chinese dog fake doctor @nayr69sg aka @Charlie99 aka @GoldenDragon aka @no_faith etc. All have same traits of stalking me in my threads or starting/upping slut whore mistress threads around me or starting threads latching on to what i said to insinuate insults of me on anything evil filthy.

How could you be a virgin when you have so many men under your name. Daughter dearest, you need a reality check.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 24hrs a day lah.

Doesnt take that long to fire off posts.

I usually do it when I am on the toilet pooping. And I poop a lot. I am full of shit lol!
You are telling lies. You are definitely spending a lot of time in this forum. It takes a lot of time to start threads and reply to posts. I am retired and don’t even have time to read or reply all posts on my own threads with my set time limit of two hours daily. Even reading and replying this thread is done on extra “overtime” to what I spent daily.