• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
2020-07-07 13.14.16.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, give CSJ an opportunity to prove himself...if he can't perform, then vote him out in 2025
Why not vote out the wp so he can go in as ncmp to prove himself? Come 2025 election vote the pap again so oppies can work harder for you? :sneaky:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not vote out the wp so he can go in as ncmp to prove himself? Come 2025 election vote the pap again so oppies can work harder for you? :sneaky:
ncmp should be reserved for the PAP .. cos this fuc scheme was their idea in the first place... dun think the oppo even voted for this... in fact, if i remember well.. TCB did abstain from voting on this fuc scheme :geek:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ncmp should be reserved for the PAP .. cos this fuc scheme was their idea in the first place... dun think the oppo even voted for this... in fact, if i remember well.. TCB did abstain from voting on this fuc scheme :geek:
NCMP is giving the people what they want. And also answering a question the opposition asks. But without having any real impact on the passing of bills.

Very clever.

In Canada we have enough opposition to have finance critic health critic law critic defence critic. Like a shadow cabinet

PAP does not want this. Debates.

Another strategy PAP has put in place is having many budgets under some kind of pseudo private corporation. That way it is like a private matter doesn't need to he debated in parliament.

I was told the story of how Minister of Health had to present budget for healthcare to parliament. And debate even among the PAP MPs. Headache.

While it wasnt the only reason for "restructuring" the govt hospitals it had the pleasant after effect of not requiring Minister of Health to present health care budget in parliament anymore. Yeo Cheow Tong so much relieved.

And so you have all these GLCs. Transport companies public listed. They have transport committee recommendations but not a strict debate on actual fees.

Things like that.

So really parliament is not what it is anymore. There isnr much to really discuss and debate anymore.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last nite i dreamt dr ang won with 90% landslide victory
and can hear his thunderous voice in the parliament chambers
calling for the abolishment of the gst etc............

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last nite i dreamt dr ang won with 90% landslide victory
and can hear his thunderous voice in the parliament chambers
calling for the abolishment of the gst etc............
If you really dreamed and not made up this tale, then it's a good sign that Dr Ang will win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a vulgar phua chee bye! You truly deserve a broomstick. :FU:
My vulgarities are reserved for you liar sons of whores coward beasts bullying woman that deserved much more than vulgarities insulting a virgin a phua cb. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters the real phua cb that raised coward beasts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes when I am a doctor. Forced to be

Which is why I hate medicine and hate being a doctor. It pays ok. But not well enough to retire early. But not poor enough to say fuck it.
You are telling lies that doctor pay not well enough to retire early when lots of other people professionals and non professionals with families in USA and Canada FIRE blogs have proven they can retire early. Of course I also retired early but mine is easy to do because I have no children.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My vulgarities are reserved for you liar sons of whores coward beasts bullying woman that deserved much more than vulgarities insulting a virgin a phua cb. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters the real phua cb that raised coward beasts.

Resident evil Phua CB! You should seriously run for elections and try to get into Parliament and air all your grievances there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. retired.. don't even have time to read or to reply... ?.. u must be busy walking like a..

View attachment 85429
You are another Cantonese chicken and son of chicken like @sweetiepie that deserved HK security law to stop you spewing shameless evil filthy lies of me a virgin is a walking chicken. So shameless indeed to insult people chicken when ownself is confirmed Cantonese prostitute descendant history in USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resident evil Phua CB! You should seriously run for elections and try to get into Parliament and air all your grievances there.
A virgin victim of vicious criminal bullying is evil phua cb according to you coward beasts criminal bully sinkie traitor dogs that deserved no democracy because democracy is for you to insult and bully woman.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A virgin victim of vicious criminal bullying is evil phua cb according to you coward beasts criminal bully sinkie traitor dogs that deserved no democracy because democracy is for you to insult and bully woman.

You got it all wrong. The last thing I want to do is to insult and bully woman. You are the exception because you bully me with your vulgarities. Please take your medicine regularly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got it all wrong. The last thing I want to do is to insult and bully woman. You are the exception because you bully me with your vulgarities. Please take your medicine regularly.
You are telling shameless lie when you criminal bully dog are the one that gang up with scroobal clones to bully me.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I was speaking with one of the Opposition think tanks. He says that SMCs are very hard to win because PAP carves them out from the areas with the most fervent PAP supporters. So to win it, the Opposition has to actually convert existing PAP supporters.

As you know a man convinced against his will is of his opinion still.

Tough.