• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
How about dr Michael fang ?

Ah yes!

I remember that name. PV. Lim Tean introduced him as "medical doctor".

I did try to look him up. He is trained overseas. But he is not in clinical work. Nevertheless still a Dr.

So that puts it to 6 Drs in opposition camp

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could you be a virgin when you have so many men under your name. Daughter dearest, you need a reality check.
What men and what men under my name? You coward evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog chicken and son of chicken go to my twitter and name them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are telling lies. You are definitely spending a lot of time in this forum. It takes a lot of time to start threads and reply to posts. I am retired and don’t even have time to read or reply all posts on my own threads with my set time limit of two hours daily. Even reading and replying this thread is done on extra “overtime” to what I spent daily.
Just like evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog chicken and son of chicken @glockman aka @ginmother is 24x7 here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these loser psychopath have no real life and spend their time to tell lies and cheat people to attack opponents and call themselves winners for that.
And tell evil filthy lies like a virgin got many men under my name. No less. That’s upping mahathir advice of “it is ok to tell lies and cheat people to win opponents” indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are correct. But even if we count the medical doctors there are already 3

Dr TCB, Dr PT, Dr AYG

Non Medical Drs there are 2 I can think of already

Dr CSJ, Dr Jamus Lim

So that's 5.
Who do you not want to be voted in if you only counted 4?
CSJ... after all these tough years, he's still standing up to those motherF... he deserves a chance.. will want to see him in parliament giving those overpaid JLB a nightmare... just like what JBJ did years back.. voters of bt batok please VOTE FOR CHEE SOON JUAN
:geek:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are telling lies. You are definitely spending a lot of time in this forum. It takes a lot of time to start threads and reply to posts. I am retired and don’t even have time to read or reply all posts on my own threads with my set time limit of two hours daily. Even reading and replying this thread is done on extra “overtime” to what I spent daily.
.. retired.. don't even have time to read or to reply... ?.. u must be busy walking like a..

animated-chicken-image-0166.gif

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many doctors fighting to get into the parliament
in the end the place will be the same
talk and talk and talk the same old things
policies will still be carried out
the doctors themselves can go eat shit
you see how many doctors are involved in this task force
background experts listening to who
and we get this dorm shit ...so you think doctors can make any difference?
unless you get the fires like dr paul and dr chee and dr ang to burn the floor
the rest of the doctors are just mild and low profile
in politics you must have the fire in the belly to push agendas
otherwise sleep in your clinics and do your own things ....haha

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ... after all these tough years, he's still standing up to those motherF... he deserves a chance.. will want to see him in parliament giving those overpaid JLB a nightmare... just like what JBJ did years back.. voters of bt batok please VOTE FOR CHEE SOON JUAN
:geek:

I agree.
Therefore, I urge those who are eligible to vote in Bukit Batok, to consider what those ar Hougang have done, and accordingly, vote for Chee Soon Juan, as well as persuade and convince your relatives and friends to vote for him.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
so many doctors fighting to get into the parliament
in the end the place will be the same
talk and talk and talk the same old things
policies will still be carried out
the doctors themselves can go eat shit
you see how many doctors are involved in this task force
background experts listening to who
and we get this dorm shit ...so you think doctors can make any difference?
unless you get the fires like dr paul and dr chee and dr ang to burn the floor
the rest of the doctors are just mild and low profile
in politics you must have the fire in the belly to push agendas
otherwise sleep in your clinics and do your own things ....haha
Doctors in general are meek and submissive.

If you are the rebellious type dont want to follow everybody doing same then very hard. Sure get in trouble with SMC.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Are you meek and submissive too? :unsure:
Yes when I am a doctor. Forced to be

Which is why I hate medicine and hate being a doctor. It pays ok. But not well enough to retire early. But not poor enough to say fuck it.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes when I am a doctor. Forced to be

Which is why I hate medicine and hate being a doctor. It pays ok. But not well enough to retire early. But not poor enough to say fuck it.
Sound like SG civil service to me, except no need see sick people. :cool:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.
Therefore, I urge those who are eligible to vote in Bukit Batok, to consider what those ar Hougang have done, and accordingly, vote for Chee Soon Juan, as well as persuade and convince your relatives and friends to vote for him.
yes, give CSJ an opportunity to prove himself...if he can't perform, then vote him out in 2025