• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
real Canadians eat pierogi.

of course if you never stay there you won't know one. :wink:

It depends where your parents were born.
Could be perogi, or varenyky, filled with potatoes, sauerkraut, mushrooms, potatoes and onions (with or without bacon -- edited), and some people like the potatoes and cheese.
Then there is the dessert version, filled with blue berries or cherries.

Last edited:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends where your parents were born.
Could be perogi, or varenyky, filled with potatoes, sauerkraut, mushrooms, potatoes and onions (with or without onions), and some people like the potatoes and cheese.
Then there is the dessert version, filled with blue berries or cherries.

I so sad cannot find it in Singapore :frown:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I so sad cannot find it in Singapore :frown:

May be, we consider inviting you to our house for Christmas eve dinner (most years, we prepare it twice, on Dec 24 and Jan 06).
Mushroom (oyster, portobello and cremini mushrooms, add some scallions) consomme soup, herrings marinated in white wine, varenyky (perogi) with sauerkraut, with potatoes, with mushrooms, mushroom sauce, smoked white fish, smoked Atlantic and smoked Pacific salmon, light rye bread, kutiya (boiled wheat grains, ground poppy seeds, walnut pieces, raisin, honey and vanilla extract), medkyvnyk ( cake made with ground poppy seeds raisins honey, could be ground walnuts instead of poppy seeds), compote (prunes, dried apricots, raisins, dried apples, dried pears boiled with water.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be, we consider inviting you to our house for Christmas eve dinner (most years, we prepare it twice, on Dec 24 and Jan 06).
Mushroom (oyster, portobello and cremini mushrooms, add some scallions) consomme soup, herrings marinated in white wine, varenyky (perogi) with sauerkraut, with potatoes, with mushrooms, mushroom sauce, smoked white fish, smoked Atlantic and smoked Pacific salmon, light rye bread, kutiya (boiled wheat grains, ground poppy seeds, walnut pieces, raisin, honey and vanilla extract), medkyvnyk ( cake made with ground poppy seeds raisins honey, could be ground walnuts instead of poppy seeds), compote (prunes, dried apricots, raisins, dried apples, dried pears boiled with water.

oh wow! you're making me hungry already. I spent time in BC and had such great memories of the place.

haven't been back in 20 years.

thanks for the potential invite, but not likely I will be returning anytime soon.

such a lovely place.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh wow! you're making me hungry already. I spent time in BC and had such great memories of the place.

haven't been back in 20 years.

thanks for the potential invite, but not likely I will be returning anytime soon.

such a lovely place.

BC has a much more pleasant weather than Toronto.
Either extreme cold or extreme heat ( the past several days and the following ten days), except April, May, Sep, Oct

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't give a rat's ass where you are or what you do. Just thinking aloud how you can start a thread confident of knowing that Dr. Ang can win in a place that is here in Sinkeepoo when you are holed up in a place half a world away? Wow, you must know something that we, who are living and breathing Sinkeepoo air don't. :o-o:
Well I know Dr Ang. And have worked with him. Referred patients to him. Seen his reply medical reports.
Spoken to him as a professional.
Have you?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wow. Your perogis sound good.

The first time I had them was at Xmas dinner at the windows factory I worked at.

Yucks. Just potatoes inside dumplings.

I guess my first experience was bad. But my kids also tried before at other parties and dont fancy it either.

It is like eating a curry puff except the outside is not crispy but soft like har gow skin and the potato inside is not curry but just plain potato.

I dotn see specialty perogi restaurants either. So I don't think it is that popular out here in the west.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
BC has a much more pleasant weather than Toronto.
Either extreme cold or extreme heat ( the past several days and the following ten days), except April, May, Sep, Oct

The weather out here temperature wise has been good. Not many of the hot days.

But we have had the usual thunderstorms and hail weather occasionally.

jw5

Loyal
He will show love and concern for the maids, provide them with chairs and tidbits. :thumbsup:

SCMIT - Singapore Coronavirus Maid Interrogation Taskforce

Co Chairman and Good Cop - Fake Doctor and Supporter of maids - his fucked up parents never taught him that pretending to be a doctor during a pandemic is lacking in morals, he will provide food and water and TLC to the maids: Mark Andrew Yeo

1593967676598.png

Well I know Dr Ang. And have worked with him. Referred patients to him. Seen his reply medical reports.
Spoken to him as a professional.
Have you?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He will show love and concern for the maids, provide them with chairs and tidbits. :thumbsup:

SCMIT - Singapore Coronavirus Maid Interrogation Taskforce

Co Chairman and Good Cop - Fake Doctor and Supporter of maids - his fucked up parents never taught him that pretending to be a doctor during a pandemic is lacking in morals, he will provide food and water and TLC to the maids: Mark Andrew Yeo

View attachment 85318
Yeah I am grab food delivery guy in Sembawang.