• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just curios... since you are not in SG as you claim, why you have so much time to talk about local politics that don't concern you? You have already jumped ship so why so kaypoh about who will win or not? You mean life in Canada is that boring? Just saying... :wink:

There are 24hrs a day lah.

Doesnt take that long to fire off posts.

I usually do it when I am on the toilet pooping. And I poop a lot. I am full of shit lol!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just curios... since you are not in SG as you claim, why you have so much time to talk about local politics that don't concern you? You have already jumped ship so why so kaypoh about who will win or not? You mean life in Canada is that boring? Just saying... :wink:

Actually I also talk about Canadian politics but not on this forum.

I also talk about immigration programs like Parent Grandparent Program PGP. But not on this forum.

I also talk about IMGs in Canada but not on this forum.

I still working lah. And in a very boring job that I hate. So I come here ka jiao also lah.

Cannot meh? As it is I am not one of the top posting members here lah.

Also I have made it such that if you dont like the fact that I am someone who has left sg and still commenting ie you belong to the condemn quitters group supporting Goh Chok Tong then to make you feel better I am a Grab food delivery guy who lives in Canada Rd in Singapore.

If you like my story of migrating and leaving sg for a new life then you can continue believing I am in Calgary.

Whatever you like. Dont be shy. I very good give people choice what they want to believe. Both also can and both also true.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He is a medical doctor

It depends.

If you want me to be a medical doctor then yeah I am a medical doctor.

If you dont believe I am a medical doctor yeah you damn smart see through my facade! I am a grab food delivery guy.

Whatever makes you happy! Lol!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am almost as busybody as him.
Life is not boring in Canada, but, rallies during the past Singapore General Elections, were exciting to watch.

I mean I do spend quite a bit of time here in SBF. Listening to all the kpkb. The glorious declarations and exclamations of the opposition. And the nefarious condemnations of the PAP.

So it is interesting to watch every election if this is indeed true or not.

So far for the last 16 years since 2004 I will say not true.

But for past 16 years still hearing same old shit.

I left sg because I was tired of hearing the shit but seeing the opposite in reality. And then the same people who vote PAP challenge me to stand for election shut up or migrate.

And I did. So I want to see if things have changed or still the same.

Lol! I kaypoh Chee lah. I still born and raised in sg leh. What to do? Some more still working in he same field sg trained me for. Product of education system. So I still regard myself as ks sinkie end up migrate but still working same field. What the heck? I am a Loser lah

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually lately there has been more of these "oh you left sg already so why you still bother about sg?" Comments/condemnations.

Where does this come from?

If you go ask any new citizen in Sg "do you still watch out for news from your home country? India? Philippines? China?

I bet you most will say yes. Well I think many sinkiz will say fuck la you still care about your old country go back lah. Correct? I think maybe this might be a reason.

The other one is the PAP brainwashing. GCT did it. Pa si buay zhow. Quitters.

I know many of my immigrant friends here in canada still follow what goes on in their original countries. India. Pakistan. Iran. Malaysia. USA. Sweden. Denmark. Italy. Singapore.

It is natural lah. You live long enough in two countries. Invested a good portion of your time and life in both countries. Married in one country. Might have kids there. Studied there. Laughed there. Cried there. Many memories. How to throw all away?

Some people do a better job cos they are so busy with new lives new experiences with little to remind them of their old lives. Some still doing many things that remind them. Some have family members that will remind them too.

So this whole talk about you have left so you ought to have zero interest in what it happening in your old country is mostly from people who have no idea what it is like having lived for substantial time in ome country and moved to another.

It doesn't work like that.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having affair smoke or drink doesnt make one an asshole.

I think most sinkies will slam those who have quit and migrated but yet hang around to criticize.
Won't slam lah.

But must say I find it very curious that you should bother about Singapore in any way since you appear to have successfully emigrated to Canada.

Oops looks like you already answered my Q above!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Won't slam lah.

But must say I find it very curious that you should bother about Singapore in any way since you appear to have successfully emigrated to Canada.

Why should you find it curious?

As I mentioned in my earlier post.....

Do you think India nationals in sinkieland who are PR or new citizen still think of India? PRC? Filipinos?

You mean they are not supposed to think about their previous home country? If they do they should move back?

Correct right? That's how sinkies think.

Lol!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COL Dr Ang is a good guy. He was the head of the psychiatric medicine branch of the Medical Corp when I was an NSF MO.

Down to earth. And has the ability to connect with people.

It is good that he is up against a newbie.
Is a PAP newbie, but is also a LAU CHA BO, going to CHOR BO LAN in parliament.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I mentioned in my earlier post.....

Do you think India nationals in sinkieland who are PR or new citizen still think of India? PRC? Filipinos?
Sorry don't know any.

But I do know of other Singaporeans who have emigrated abroad and I must say generally speaking most if not all of them ain't that interested in what is going in Singapore, apart from family, friends and food.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sorry don't know any.

But I do know of other Singaporeans who have emigrated abroad and I must say generally speaking most if not all of them ain't that interested in what is going in Singapore, apart from family, friends and food.

Probably those sinkies you know all PAP supporters to begin with. And if PAP wins again they bat no eyelids. Politics is uninteresting to many sinkies. PAP always wins.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably those sinkies you know all PAP supporters to begin with. And if PAP wins again they bat no eyelids. Politics is uninteresting to many sinkies. PAP always wins.
Perhaps...

Btw how is the poutine in the area where you live?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you like orthopedic hardware medical company representative?

Drug rep?

PPE related bro. If you need N95, let me know. I can smuggle some to u in Canada, u just pay the taxes.
Canada customs jin crazy, they want to tax everything, including low/small valued items.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PPE related bro. If you need N95, let me know. I can smuggle some to u in Canada, u just pay the taxes.
Canada customs jin crazy, they want to tax everything, including low/small valued items.
I only work from home now and into the future. Telemedicine is the future for me now. Alberta and Ontario. I have licence in both provinces now.

So I don't need PPE unless covid can spread through cellphone connection. Lol!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Perhaps...

Btw how is the poutine in the area where you live?

Not the "real" poutine by Quebec standards.

Quebecois will say the poutine cheese is only made in Quebec and has to be fresh cannot frozen. Has this "squick squick" sound when you chew on it.

It is the poutine cheese that matter most according to Quebecois.

So in Alberta because we do not have fresh poutine cheese makers it is "terrible".

I think I still like it. Cheese on fries with brown gravy.

New York Fries has many kinds of "poutine" butter chicken, and curry as well.

I enjoy the macdonalds one as well.

Is there poutine in sg?