• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

misbob

Alfrescian
Loyal
an idiot shall always says he knows everything. LOL!

scroobal must have linked up with lamei and one of her clones. she doesn't post here except her own blogs. that's what all these good people always boasted.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth as the catalyst for causing this mess, holds a meeting with the 3 freedom fighters and Leetahbar and come to a acceptable agreement to settle their differences. After all they were friends once so I am sure there are enough common ground to do so. This will stop the clones wars and the dreadful photos. Perspective can take minutes. Blue sotong can arrange for drinks and food. I will pick up the tab.

I've nothing to do their multi-vehicle pile-up except being an innocent pedestrian onlooker kept being suphoenaed to cross-examination grillings by both or more sides.

I've rendered in good faith what I saw and knew. I'm not going to play arbitrator. Anyway, I don't think that Bob and Lamei would ever agree to sit at the same table again.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
How am I am part of your world. I did not meet any of these clowns , You did. Suddenly feeling partisan.

You and your immediate family member came under intense attacks. Who stepped in? You either have a shortly memory or again lost the plot. You are one lazy sod. I attempted to clear up the mess in this forum so that people like you can post with little interruption. Did you notice that the attacks have resumed.

Sorry but are you hallucinating? Everyone seems to be someone you know. You should go checkup for catatonic schizophrenia.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
How am I am part of your world. I did not meet any of these clowns , You did. Suddenly feeling partisan.

You and your immediate family member came under intense attacks. Who stepped in? You either have a shortly memory or again lost the plot. You are one lazy sod. I attempted to clear up the mess in this forum so that people like you can post with little interruption. Did you notice that the attacks have resumed.

Pasts do not matter if one looks at the present and future. It doesn't change the point that you're describing the past and I'm describing the present.

Attacks? It has always been the consistent case. This is a forum after all. After many years, people have yet to learn how to ignore it.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is hilarious.

Never ever meet up in real life; never ever reveal any personal details (to anyone or by yourself) in online forums. Two simple rules, not so difficult to follow right?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is hilarious.

Never ever meet up in real life; never ever reveal any personal details (to anyone or by yourself) in online forums. Two simple rules, not so difficult to follow right?

this thread is certainly getting interesting..

come on the few parties scroobal named (and scroobal too); keep the ball rolling. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just can't believe it! A silly thread like this is still active and has more than 250 posts to date! :rolleyes:

misbob

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've nothing to do their multi-vehicle pile-up except being an innocent pedestrian onlooker kept being suphoenaed to cross-examination grillings by both or more sides.

I've rendered in good faith what I saw and knew. I'm not going to play arbitrator. Anyway, I don't think that Bob and Lamei would ever agree to sit at the same table again.

luckily, i din meet u when i visited here. thanks to some good advices.

bob used to add all into a mass orgy msn chat. i knew lamei and many those mentioned in msn. it was such fun and was really surprised that it had to end up in such a sorry mess.

do u still play mahjong with lamei like u claimed to be? hmmm...maybe just another mind game which my lovely jacys said that u are so expert in.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luckily, i din meet u when i visited here. thanks to some good advices.

You're welcome.

bob used to add all into a mass orgy msn chat. i knew lamei and many those mentioned in msn. it was such fun and was really surprised that it had to end up in such a sorry mess.

do u still play mahjong with lamei like u claimed to be? hmmm...maybe just another mind game which my lovely jacys said that u are so expert in.

I think that you've recalled a little inaccurately. Lamei played mahjong with her kakis, and I played with mine. We've never played at the same table, but we did discuss mahjong sometimes in casual chats.

misbob

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're welcome.

I think that you've recalled a little inaccurately. Lamei played mahjong with her kakis, and I played with mine. We've never played at the same table, but we did discuss mahjong sometimes in casual chats.

shall i date u for drinks when i m here soon? i need protection from some sex depraved stalker who's married and claiming to be a decent family man.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have never seen Scroolbar so bitchy in this forum before, as a moderator he should not be involved in this type bickering. You have lost the respects from the samsters Scroolbar :cool::cool:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have never seen Scroolbar so bitchy in this forum before, as a moderator he should not be involved in this type bickering. You have lost the respects from the samsters Scroolbar :cool::cool:

About 150 posts ago he started digging a hole. Now it's so deep he can't get out.

Well, i guess he just misses being one of the regular sabre-rattling forummers here. His troll character was one of the best in the delphi days.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, my thoughts! I think scroobal is those kind of old bird who wants respect from other fellow forummers. Ram aka vincent, bro, i think you a bit psycho! sorry, just had 2 tigers from my beer garden.:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly, my thoughts! I think scroobal is those kind of old bird who wants respect from other fellow forummers. Ram aka vincent, bro, i think you a bit psycho! sorry, just had 2 tigers from my beer garden.:p

What do you mean by pyscho? I'm surprised too that Scroobal jumped on me like that. Well, I have to defend myself. I put forth facts of case, chapter and section for all to see. I've gained nothing. Just self-defence.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never mind, just treat it as I am spouting nonsense.

What do you mean by pyscho? I'm surprised too that Scroobal jumped on me like that. Well, I have to defend myself. I put forth facts of case, chapter and section for all to see. I've gained nothing. Just self-defence.