• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy and Nightmares

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most famous dream in the world (or at least in USA)...

...turned into nightmare when the dreamer was assassinated.

Bro.. need to get back to you much later.. need to refer to dictonary and alot of googling to figure out all the contents..

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt i kena abducted by Ah Nehs before ... :eek:

Damn scary man...i duno which Ah Nehs abducted me..
everything was so so dark :eek:
i can't see. only can smell funny pungent smell ...

When i woke up, i look out at the window and saw 2 garbage trucks...
no wonder so smelly...
:eek:

I kena same dream before.. 1 Alien abduct me..
probed me all over.. then keep saying "i smell u..I smell u.."
When wake up..
I also saw truck.. :biggrin:

imagesCA8MEMFD.jpg

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TheFootballer said:
Last few weeks, I have been on this forum and reading. Last night.. I had the wierdest Nightmare.. I dreamt I was walking and I saw a man lying on the pavement motionless. Then I approach him, realized he no response. one other person came and both him and I try to do cpr on him. The other man pump his chest.. I blow air into his mouth..! After few tries.. the old man woke up.. and guess who he is??? LKY!!!

I think you will receive the LKY Book Prize but only the virtual version.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
The most famous dream in the world (or at least in USA)...

...turned into nightmare when the dreamer was assassinated.

Martin Luther King Junior's dream was not a dream but a vision.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Martin Luther King Junior's dream was not a dream but a vision.

How about this? I have a vision. A vision that one day, any adult citizen can contest in any election for public office without certificate of minority or certificate of eligibility, but judged by all peers as grand jury by his or her content of character and competency. I have a vision that one day, that we, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society based on justice and equalityso as to achieve happiness, prosperity andprogress for our nation, is no longer an aspiration but a pledge indeed. I have a vision today!

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last few weeks, I have been on this forum and reading. Last night.. I had the wierdest Nightmare.. I dreamt I was walking and I saw a man lying on the pavement motionless. Then I approach him, realized he no response. one other person came and both him and I try to do cpr on him. The other man pump his chest.. I blow air into his mouth..! After few tries.. the old man woke up.. and guess who he is??? LKY!!! :confused::confused::confused:

can't remember the other guy who did cpr on him.. then I woke up..startled.. What a nightmare.. Anyone else got same experience..? Or any dream reader here?:confused::confused:

KNN you can't remember that guy. That guy was your father - I mean the guy you did CPR on him.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:
How about this? I have a vision. A vision that one day, any adult citizen can contest in any election for public office without certificate of minority or certificate of eligibility, but judged by all peers as grand jury by his or her content of character and competency. I have a vision that one day, that we, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society based on justice and equalityso as to achieve happiness, prosperity andprogress for our nation, is no longer an aspiration but a pledge indeed. I have a vision today!

The way to achieve this vision is to threaten the ruling party at the polls, win more seats, push opposition votes closer and closer to 50 % and beyond. Notice I mention votes and seats. Then maybe instead of facing total loss, some rules might change.