• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF major betray family

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks.

I'm not Christian but whenever I read such gossip and rush to judgment I am reminded of Jesus' words, 'Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone '.

I'm not unwilling or squeamish to pass an opinion, but the shameful haste displayed by many posts here is just wrong.

Typical BORNAGAIN CHRISTIAN!

Come here and preach about love, forgiveness? But did your teacher, Jesus, teach you to gossip and pass judgement here? Please lah. This couple already passed away. The last thing you do is to insinuate negative comments about the deceased. If u or your parents, sisters, brothers....(or better still one or both of them were Christians ) were in the deceased position, how would you feel about the comments posted here?? Would you DAMN them and insist they go to HELL? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you made it worse. Poeple tend to discount newsreports to some extent. If you claim to know him but have not corrected a single thing that the papers said, it sort of confirms things.

Could you state what part or parts that the media stated was wrong so that the poor chap can rest in peace.

ok guys.. ive been reading the posts above.. this is really not being fair to someone who's already dead and can't defend himself.

He's a family man.. and he loves his son & wife. I don't believe what the newspapers are saying, they're just trying to sensationalize news. this guy's my neighbour and he's a good guy. It's not fair at all.

I think he deserves at least some respect and not you guys gossiping about something that has no facts behind. even the newspapers say "it is believed", it's really obvious they're basing on their own guess as this is the only assertion that has no quote. the rest all got quote (best fren, neighobour etc.)

The media doesn't always report the 100% truth but what they believe will generate more buyers.

Please guys if you have any sense of compassion or whatever conscience is left, just stop gossiping about this. where is the love man.

thisrocksmysock

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did actually, if you didnt already read my post..

i said the part where they said he sent her to work regularly has no proof behind it. there's nobody to support that? so where did the ST get that idea? Intuition? 6th sense? Bullshit?

Because of some irresponsible reporter, who is very young (i saw her trying to interview the family), trying to get a juicy article out, everyone's gossiping. Is that the role of the media? you tell me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did actually, if you didnt already read my post..

i said the part where they said he sent her to work regularly has no proof behind it. there's nobody to support that? so where did the ST get that idea? Intuition? 6th sense? Bullshit?

Because of some irresponsible reporter, who is very young (i saw her trying to interview the family), trying to get a juicy article out, everyone's gossiping. Is that the role of the media? you tell me.

Before writing to the press, suggest you call her colleagues at Wheelock place. You may wish to get in touch with the girls parents and why they had not written or spoken to the press.

thisrocksmysock

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't be writing to the press.. no point digging up the matter and causing more hurt to his family. i'm sure both their families are still grieving over this tragic event. i mean if they wanna talk abt it, they will in due time.

to set things straight, his dad's a malay his mum's a chinese converted muslim his wife is japanese. so i wouldn't say it's impossible that the pillion rider was hsi niece.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i won't be writing to the press.. no point digging up the matter and causing more hurt to his family. i'm sure both their families are still grieving over this tragic event. i mean if they wanna talk abt it, they will in due time.

to set things straight, his dad's a malay his mum's a chinese converted muslim his wife is japanese. so i wouldn't say it's impossible that the pillion rider was hsi niece.

Might want to suggest to family if they are sure to write to SPH Editor directly. I have known cases where they paid compensation and wrote an apology.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

his having an affair with his niece?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
For your information, the guy who pushed his girlfriend onto the MRT track was a Malaysian on a Singapore scholarship.

Yah.

If only she had come in this forum, she would have found a sweet chinaman like you! and lived a happy life for ever. Unless she decides to split up with chinaman like you where you will either push her off the papapet or onto oncoming MRT Trains.