• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF major betray family

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SAF major betray family </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">3:48 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7803.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
Not surprising if he will betray the nation as well.
=========================
Story
Feb 23, 2009
Army major, pillion killed
By Kimberly Spykerman
AN ARMY major and his female pillion died after they were crushed by a tipper truck on Saturday morning.
Major Azmi Abdullah, 37, was riding his motorbike with 21-year-old Rebecca Lee Xinyi, when the accident happened along the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
Maj Abdullah was travelling between the centre and extreme left lane when his motorbike hit the rear of a van. Both rider and pillion were flung onto the road, and run over by a tipper truck.
Maj Abdullah suffered multiple abrasions and fractures, while Ms Lee suffered wounds on her pelvis as well as lacerations to her scalp.
Both died in hospital barely two hours after the accident.
Maj Abdullah was off-duty at the time. A close friend of Ms Lee's said that the pair were 'very good friends'.
It is believed that Maj Abdullah was sending Ms Lee to work, something he did on a regular basis.
Ms Lee was a beauty therapist at Institut Clarins at Wheelock Place for the past 2 1/2 years. According to her family members, she left home at 9am.
Maj Abdullah's family declined to be interviewed, but neighbours at his condominium in Toh Tuck Road were stunned by news of his death. Some only became aware of it when they saw the arrangements being made for his funeral, held last Sunday.
Neighbours described Maj Abdullah as a family man, who was close to his Japanese wife, a homemaker, and their seven-year-old son. The family would always go out together every weekend.
Last year, 108 motorcyclists and their pillion riders died, six more than in 2007. Over half of these 108 - 57 - were aged 30 and younge
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye kia. His girlfriend is so young.

Even mine is slightly older, and I'm so much younger than him too! Fuck!

<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SAF major betray family </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">3:48 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7803.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
Not surprising if he will betray the nation as well.
=========================
Story
Feb 23, 2009
Army major, pillion killed
By Kimberly Spykerman
AN ARMY major and his female pillion died after they were crushed by a tipper truck on Saturday morning.
Major Azmi Abdullah, 37, was riding his motorbike with 21-year-old Rebecca Lee Xinyi, when the accident happened along the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
Maj Abdullah was travelling between the centre and extreme left lane when his motorbike hit the rear of a van. Both rider and pillion were flung onto the road, and run over by a tipper truck.
Maj Abdullah suffered multiple abrasions and fractures, while Ms Lee suffered wounds on her pelvis as well as lacerations to her scalp.
Both died in hospital barely two hours after the accident.
Maj Abdullah was off-duty at the time. A close friend of Ms Lee's said that the pair were 'very good friends'.
It is believed that Maj Abdullah was sending Ms Lee to work, something he did on a regular basis.
Ms Lee was a beauty therapist at Institut Clarins at Wheelock Place for the past 2 1/2 years. According to her family members, she left home at 9am.
Maj Abdullah's family declined to be interviewed, but neighbours at his condominium in Toh Tuck Road were stunned by news of his death. Some only became aware of it when they saw the arrangements being made for his funeral, held last Sunday.
Neighbours described Maj Abdullah as a family man, who was close to his Japanese wife, a homemaker, and their seven-year-old son. The family would always go out together every weekend.
Last year, 108 motorcyclists and their pillion riders died, six more than in 2007. Over half of these 108 - 57 - were aged 30 and younge
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retribution for Major who steal chicken and hanky panky !

Major so what, 37 year old major with 21 year old girl !

What the fark Malay men so horny !

A great majority of women here eloped and lives ruined by Indians and Malays ! What is a Chinese girl with a Malay 37 year old man. Not enough hard Chinese men here huh ?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use the word "niece" to excuse mishap and adultery and further embarrassment !

A full investigation is needed !

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SAF Major is a Malay and the 21 year old is a Chinese.

Wife of Major is a Japanese...

And the 21 year old girl is the niece?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow...its united nations here man...or the fine showpiece of what the FT policy will bring in the nxt generation.

Malay husband + Japanese wife + Chinese niece??

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity the gal... So young only...

Be it whether she was guilty of an affair with the Malay Major, she was still an innocent pillion rider who died in this bike accident...

Rest in peace...

:(

I used to be a biker for years and have my share of road accidents...

I am glad I am still alive and well after all that and thankful everytime accident I am just alone, not pillioning anybody else...

Imagine the guilt the Malay Major have to go thru if he survived and the gal died...

:(

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given the rush to judgment displayed here, I should be very careful who I allow in my car, just in case I get killed in an accident and cannot defend myself. I also need to look at which stereotypical group I fall into: unfeeling majority or horny but persecuted minority; arrogant young punk or dirty old man; conservative (because I have not endorsed every radical idea) or radical (because I do not condone everything the elders say is good).

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does a major in SAF make?

This case confirms my belief that Spore roads is dangerous for bikes

5-7k I think...

Nah, it is not the road... it is the rider problem... no skill act skill impress gals...

No pity for the dead rider...

Pui!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you guys automatically assume that the Major is involved in an affair with the girl JUST because he was giving her a ride? :confused:

Unless it's stated somewhere from a trusted source, be it from folks who knows them personally or close friends of the victims, why are you guys kicking a big fuss over a normal news?

So what if he has got a Japanese wife? :confused: