• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ranks 35th in promiscuity

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be promiscuous in SG? It's impossible!

When you offer a compliment to a female here, they will look as if you're lecherous, a retard, or it's an insult!
That's because you are a taliban. Woman no chance party drink smoke bonk if go out wif you.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because you are a taliban. Woman no chance party drink smoke bonk if go out wif you.
Im not taliban nor look like one. Women all over the sane world, except SG, will accept a compliment, smile and continue on their way.

Only in SG women are 99% mentally undeveloped. Maybe they need NS.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take these 'surveys' with a heavy pinch of salt. It's all good fun to distract the sheep though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
many fake virgins in singapore. they r actually closet sluts
You Ccb hakka son of slut 畜生sure feel happy harassing a virgin as 小三slut whore mistress upping slut whore mistress threads around me. Winner go to my Facebook to insult me a virgin as 小三。 Pui!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australians are the horniest people on earth?
I thought they were some of the horniest, but I didn't know they beat even Brazil. Of course I don't know much about Brazil except by reputation. God sakes, a hot Aussie sheila in the right mood is something pretty damn special.