• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF commando shot by Thai villager

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear fren, commando only got 2 types, lerpes or strike. SAF has a pact w the thai to use kanchanaburi for training, so should be out of bounds to civilians.

anyway, no matter lerpes or strike, commando insertions should be stealth at all times. there's no reason why the 2 jokers should have been spotted by the villagers. i believe the hunting game story is just a cover up. there's a possibility that the 2 fellas had breached the civilian's property.

or, if the hunting story was true, then i believe the 2 fellas must have been sleeping & snoring so loud that the villagers thought it was a wild boar.

As they say in the army,u can do anything u want but just don't get caught !!!
Who know ??? Maybe the 2 commandoes or jokers slipped out to have some fun with the Puyings and was just unlucky to be shot by the villager ???All NSmen have been doing this all the time,nothing secret or confidential.Even when we are in Starlight,NSmen also go out at night during field exercise with the Encik and BC and Signaller to have some fun with the Hairdressers !!! Yes,having a haircut or hairwash in the middle of the night !!!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway, now SAF should be rename to be SBF - Shot By Farmer.

Sorry to disappoint you.

But 'SBF' was already equated to our highly credible, much valued and hit sister-forum of Sammyboy. This is entire and wholly due to the great foresight of our dear Sam.

Right Sam ? I got some brownie points for your great foresight thhat can see things coming (that some MIWs can't) :cool:.

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear fren, commando only got 2 types, lerpes or strike. SAF has a pact w the thai to use kanchanaburi for training, so should be out of bounds to civilians.

anyway, no matter lerpes or strike, commando insertions should be stealth at all times. there's no reason why the 2 jokers should have been spotted by the villagers. i believe the hunting game story is just a cover up. there's a possibility that the 2 fellas had breached the civilian's property.

or, if the hunting story was true, then i believe the 2 fellas must have been sleeping & snoring so loud that the villagers thought it was a wild boar.

I have to agree with you. This could just be a cover-up story.

Then again, anything written here are all just sole speculations. Nobody knows the truth here.

Correction: LRRP and Strike. Long Range Recon Patrol.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with you. This could just be a cover-up story.

Then again, anything written here are all just sole speculations. Nobody knows the truth here.

Correction: LRRP and Strike. Long Range Recon Patrol.
so, LRRP = Long Range Recon Patrol.... then maybe STRIKE = Some Terrible Recon Idiot Kena Engaged. :biggrin: