• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
My youtiao need not be too salty, but must be crispy.. Bestest eaten with tau suan and soya bean drink. (not soaked in the tau suan) :thumbsup:

K L N

Can also dip into a good teh tarik,
and once a while , into mutton rendang. Shiok!!

Reactions: jw5

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
My youtiao need not be too salty, but must be crispy.. Bestest eaten with tau suan and soya bean drink. (not soaked in the tau suan) :thumbsup:
K L N

Can also dip into a good teh tarik,
and once a while , into mutton rendang. Shiok!!
wrap in cheecheongfun betterest!

acd15d2b10366fe5ca3eb068adf5828b.jpg

char leong yummiest!

Reactions: jw5

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

@whoami

Adik,
Ever tried?
Menu sounds very tempting leh.

Sample the best of Nusantara cuisine in a historic mansion. Permata Singapore is a buffet restaurant (from $42) that comes located within Gedung Kuning, and boasts over 60 different spice-scented dishes to choose from. Start with a base of blue pea rice, then chow down on wagyu beef rendang, tempoyak ikan patin, and other lesser-seen creations. The menu also comes with a seafood-on-ice station, and live grills that serve up smoky pieces of sirloin steak, chicken, lamb flap, and skewers of satay.

Recommended.:
Wagyu beef rendang, Lamb Belimbing, Ayam Binjai, Tempoyaki Ikan Patin, Buah Keluak Brownie, and many more.

Location>:
Permata, 73 Sultan Gate
Opens daily : 12-3pm and 6-10pm.

per.jpg

p222.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
K L N

@whoami

Adik,
Ever tried?
Menu sounds very tempting leh.

Sample the best of Nusantara cuisine in a historic mansion. Permata Singapore is a buffet restaurant (from $42) that comes located within Gedung Kuning, and boasts over 60 different spice-scented dishes to choose from. Start with a base of blue pea rice, then chow down on wagyu beef rendang, tempoyak ikan patin, and other lesser-seen creations. The menu also comes with a seafood-on-ice station, and live grills that serve up smoky pieces of sirloin steak, chicken, lamb flap, and skewers of satay.

Recommended.:
Wagyu beef rendang, Lamb Belimbing, Ayam Binjai, Tempoyaki Ikan Patin, Buah Keluak Brownie, and many more.

Location>:
Permata, 73 Sultan Gate
Opens daily : 12-3pm and 6-10pm.

View attachment 110286

View attachment 110287

I wonder what is Buah Keluak Brownie. :unsure::eek::biggrin:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what is Buah Keluak Brownie. :unsure::eek::biggrin:

K L N

The chocolate brownie had a cookie-esque texture while the earthy buah keluak ice cream kept things legit and real – no purchase of likes/followers, no plagiarism of text and content for its IG posts, no chocolate wannabeism. Just buah keluak, naked and raw.

It is grown in from a Panguim tree, in the mangrove swamps of SE Asia.

@eatshitndie
Mr. Ah Sai, It does rooked like S*** ?

bkb.jpg

The raw fruit.:

raw bb.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K L N

The chocolate brownie had a cookie-esque texture while the earthy buah keluak ice cream kept things legit and real – no purchase of likes/followers, no plagiarism of text and content for its IG posts, no chocolate wannabeism. Just buah keluak, naked and raw.

It is grown in from a Panguim tree, in the mangrove swamps of SE Asia.

@eatshitndie
Mr. Ah Sai, It does rooked like S*** ?

View attachment 110362

The raw fruit.:

View attachment 110363
looks like constipated shit.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K L N

Opps, my Bad.
But was Leeferring to "B4".
Seemed ATAS restaurant, so poor peasant like me cannot go.
Only can sit outside Lestaulant to smell bahu of food.:biggrin:

Bro. I also not rich. Seldom patronise such attas restaurant. U know One Mkt owned chef Wan? I also nvr been tere. Anyway closed leow...

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend visited and recommend this girl :roflmao:.................I mean the seafood after watching the youtube.
Its at Parkway Parade Fairprice Ban Tong.