• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

This stall, anytime, forever super Rong Rong queue.
Cums few times but lazy to queue as LauAhPek weak legs.

IMG_20201204_113324.jpg

BOON KENG F/C.

Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
Where To Dabao The Best Curry

2. Al Ehsan – Nasi Padang and Lontong

curry-al-ehsan-2-tay-poh-huat-fb.jpg

Not only is this stall’s curry amazing, it’s inexpensive as well. Every add-on to the Nasi Lemak or Nasi Padang here costs only 50 cents, including the curry vegetables, egg, bergedil, and beef rendang! No wonder this stall is so popular.

Price point aside, the vegetable curry is absolutely sumptuous – ask for the curry roux to be poured over your rice and you’ll finish the plate in no time. :thumbsup:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

2. Al Ehsan – Nasi Padang and Lontong

Not only is this stall’s curry amazing, it’s inexpensive as well. Every add-on to the Nasi Lemak or Nasi Padang here costs only 50 cents, including the curry vegetables, egg, bergedil, and beef rendang! No wonder this stall is so popular.

Price point aside, the vegetable curry is absolutely sumptuous – ask for the curry roux to be poured over your rice and you’ll finish the plate in no time. :thumbsup:

K.N.N.

and, K.N.SAI.

Gots heads , No tails.

Where??

jw5

Loyal
K.N.N.

and, K.N.SAI.

Gots heads , No tails.

Where??

This is the address and opening hours as stated on singaporefoodie.com: :wink:

Address: Pasir Panjang Food Centre, Stall 1, 121 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118543

Opening Hours: 5am – 2pm (Mon – Fri)

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the address and opening hours as stated on singaporefoodie.com: :wink:

Address: Pasir Panjang Food Centre, Stall 1, 121 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118543

Opening Hours: 5am – 2pm (Mon – Fri)

K.N.N.

jw5 -- Limpeh Leally Loved you.
Asked you 9.04pm -- You fast hand , fast leg replied 9.10pm.
Less than 6.9 mins.
Luv you man.
Many many many many Thanks Indeed.!!

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

She should have leetired rong rong ago.

Anyway, wishes her good health & Haypi leetirement.

91-year-old hawker behind historic wonton noodle stall calls it quits

Amid the pandemic, one of Singapore’s oldest hawkers has closed her stall, while a hopeful 22-year-old who opened his new fish ball noodle stall gave it up within months. They share their challenges with the programme Belly of a Nation.

SINGAPORE: For nearly six decades, hawker Leong Yuet Meng, 91, had been getting up before the crack of dawn six days a week, to prepare her old-school wonton noodles.

One of Singapore’s oldest hawkers if not the oldest, this Cantonese cook is well known as the founder of the Nam Seng Noodle House that was just outside the old National Library in Stamford Road.

But she has closed her only stall, in Far East Square along China Street, where she had relocated 20 years ago. It is a casualty of the COVID-19 crisis, with the work-from-home norm having hollowed out the Central Business District.

“The business dropped drastically overnight. It was very hard to get back to where we were before,” she said.

“Ideally, I’d like to continue … I hope to preserve my brand (Nam Seng) — I built it up with a lot of hardship.”

jw5

Loyal
K.N.N.

She should have leetired rong rong ago.

Anyway, wishes her good health & Haypi leetirement.

91-year-old hawker behind historic wonton noodle stall calls it quits

Amid the pandemic, one of Singapore’s oldest hawkers has closed her stall, while a hopeful 22-year-old who opened his new fish ball noodle stall gave it up within months. They share their challenges with the programme Belly of a Nation.

SINGAPORE: For nearly six decades, hawker Leong Yuet Meng, 91, had been getting up before the crack of dawn six days a week, to prepare her old-school wonton noodles.

One of Singapore’s oldest hawkers if not the oldest, this Cantonese cook is well known as the founder of the Nam Seng Noodle House that was just outside the old National Library in Stamford Road.

But she has closed her only stall, in Far East Square along China Street, where she had relocated 20 years ago. It is a casualty of the COVID-19 crisis, with the work-from-home norm having hollowed out the Central Business District.

“The business dropped drastically overnight. It was very hard to get back to where we were before,” she said.

“Ideally, I’d like to continue … I hope to preserve my brand (Nam Seng) — I built it up with a lot of hardship.”

Long queue when it was open. :thumbsup:

1607173638092.png

jw5

Loyal

3. Cantonese Delights – Fried Chicken Cutlet Noodles

curry-cantonese-delights-2-@soullighteats.jpg

Springy egg noodles in a bowl of rich curry gravy, topped off with pieces of fried, crispy chicken – what’s not to love? It’s a little different from your usual bowl of curry chicken noodles, but this curry chicken mee kia is sure to whet your appetite. The curly, al dente texture of the thin noodles catches the curry gravy well, making this dish totally slurpable. :thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
And of course the chicken chunks are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Dip them in the curry gravy – which is not too spicy at all, perfect if you’re not a spicy-food lover but still love curry – to enjoy a perfect meld of rich, savoury flavours. :thumbsup:

1607523077041.png