• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of bola icekachang fm my family. Think its true. Inside kosong and only syrup with multicolours spread around it. But i no chance to experience it. :frown:
you can still get this in penang

Penang Road Cendol, Iceball & Ice Kacang
CK Lam April 23, 2009 Cendul, Dessert, George Town, Hawker, Penang

Did you like this article? Share it with your friends!

Save

Penang Teochew Cendol or commonly known as Ang Tau Cendol is a highly popular Teochew-style dessert. This Penang hawker food is an all-time favorite among the locals and the tourist. It can be found in a stall located on Lebuh Keng Kwee, off Penang Road.
img_4920.jpg

This delicious cooling sweet dessert cost RM1.70 and comes with ingredients of shaved ice, red beans, cendol, coconut milk and gula Melaka (brown sugar).
img_3268.jpg
Sweetened red bean
img_3269.jpg
Cendol in coconut milk
img_3264.jpg

Most customers would just stand around the stall eating the cendol whereas some would opt to sit in the coffee shop nearby.
img_4940.jpg
Look out for the right-hand side cendol stall

Besides Cendol, you can make a request for their colourful iceball. It is seldom seen nowadays and was once a very favourable item and loved by many children. It does bring back old memories when I remembered buying this type of iceball (at only RM0.10 cents) after school hours. It was fun then holding the cold iceball with my bare hands.
img_9788.jpg
Ice ball nowadays come in a plastic bag

The lady will accommodate the order provide she is not too busy. It does take some skill to make the iceball. She has to make sure the shaved ice are pack tightly together to ensure that the ball does not fall apart. It can be quite cold on the hands when doing so. Hop on over to Cokeworld Citizen to watch a video clip of the making process.
img_9763.jpg
img_9770.jpg

One such iceball douse with sarsi and red sugar syrup cost RM0.80. I wish I could see more of this iceball around town. Both hubby and I got one each and had some fun slurping away as we walk back to the car. I am happy to have found it and definitely bringing my son to try it. Click here for the Map Location.
img_9781.jpg

Penang Teochew Cendul
Lebuh Keng Kwee
Off Penang Road
Penang
Open daily from : 11am – 7pm

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can still get this in penang

Penang Road Cendol, Iceball & Ice Kacang
CK Lam April 23, 2009 Cendul, Dessert, George Town, Hawker, Penang

Did you like this article? Share it with your friends!

Save

Penang Teochew Cendol or commonly known as Ang Tau Cendol is a highly popular Teochew-style dessert. This Penang hawker food is an all-time favorite among the locals and the tourist. It can be found in a stall located on Lebuh Keng Kwee, off Penang Road.
img_4920.jpg

This delicious cooling sweet dessert cost RM1.70 and comes with ingredients of shaved ice, red beans, cendol, coconut milk and gula Melaka (brown sugar).
img_3268.jpg
Sweetened red bean
img_3269.jpg
Cendol in coconut milk
img_3264.jpg

Most customers would just stand around the stall eating the cendol whereas some would opt to sit in the coffee shop nearby.
img_4940.jpg
Look out for the right-hand side cendol stall

Besides Cendol, you can make a request for their colourful iceball. It is seldom seen nowadays and was once a very favourable item and loved by many children. It does bring back old memories when I remembered buying this type of iceball (at only RM0.10 cents) after school hours. It was fun then holding the cold iceball with my bare hands.
img_9788.jpg
Ice ball nowadays come in a plastic bag

The lady will accommodate the order provide she is not too busy. It does take some skill to make the iceball. She has to make sure the shaved ice are pack tightly together to ensure that the ball does not fall apart. It can be quite cold on the hands when doing so. Hop on over to Cokeworld Citizen to watch a video clip of the making process.
img_9763.jpg
img_9770.jpg

One such iceball douse with sarsi and red sugar syrup cost RM0.80. I wish I could see more of this iceball around town. Both hubby and I got one each and had some fun slurping away as we walk back to the car. I am happy to have found it and definitely bringing my son to try it. Click here for the Map Location.
img_9781.jpg

Penang Teochew Cendul
Lebuh Keng Kwee
Off Penang Road
Penang
Open daily from : 11am – 7pm

Yes. Msia still serve those ice kachang ball. As for chendol, still available in Sinkieland. At geylang serai market.

jw5

Loyal
There is also a stall with lots of vege at Golden Mile Food Centre. But I have not been there for some time. :coffee:

i eat the pasir panjang hawker centre one
fucking grumpy old man
but it comes with lots of vege

review.jpg

heng huat charkwayteow

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of bola icekachang fm my family. Think its true. Inside kosong and only syrup with multicolours spread around it. But i no chance to experience it. :frown:

K.N.N.

Donkey years ago, i stayed West Coast, near the ex-Yusof Ishak Sec Sch.

The inside got red beans leh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K.N.N.

Donkey years ago, i stayed West Coast, near the ex-Yusof Ishak Sec Sch.

The inside got red beans leh.

I suppose those days children dont mind kosong. No beans also boleh. Life was so carefree, simple and we were not so spoilt bred and demanding like children nowadays.

jw5

Loyal
I don't like Toyomi brand, had a bad experience with one of their box fans. :mad:

home chef only
experiment here and there with new appliances on the market
haaaa

don't underestimate toyomi brand
it has come a long way
they manufacture very functiomal and affordable appliances nowadays
their deepfryer is also bestest i find
better than tefal and other reputable brands

1174464774.g_400-w-st_g.jpg