• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rolex Submariner 116610LN - Full Review ONE whole HOUR!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
that plate is vintage too, like his watches and bicycles.

Bike's a 2012 Dogma not quite vintage yet.

I love the lugged Colnago though.

IMG_7679.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love my vintage colnago. partially bruised on the handle. the only other one i've seen in the streets is in pleasanton. an old geezer was riding it.
Very high class and I never know that people keep expensive vintage bike. I am only keeping my vintage ntuc plastic bag in the bunker room

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very high class and I never know that people keep expensive vintage bike. I am only keeping my vintage ntuc plastic bag in the bunker room
not high class but crass. i stash it in a closet in bedok. hasn't had the chance to ride it since lockdown as i'm stuck in a bunker an ocean away.