• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ringgit laosai-ing

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All currencies will take a hit this year, your precious Sinkie dollars will not be exempt. :cool:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
just looked at in a little more detail. It appears that it's specific to the USD only. It's not depreciating to the SGD lately. My eyesight really jialat, but if I saw correctly, this suggests that the USD is on a the upswing rather than the MYR is lao-saiing.

in other words only esnd is getting the benefits...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
very Jialat , more Traffic Jam at both checkpoints

1667297132147.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am waiting for it to fall further snd make a bid to buy johore state and claim sinkie aspart of my territory as raja putra.

We can be neighbours. I'm buying one in Nusa Duta.
My territory will be Raja Puki, you will get 10% discount for life for my chickens.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I want to live out the rest of my life on Pulau Langkawi. Anyone wants to join me? Duty-free booze and ciggies, cheap women, not to mention the clear blue waters and great fishing.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to live out the rest of my life on Pulau Langkawi. Anyone wants to join me? Duty-free booze and ciggies, cheap women, not to mention the clear blue waters and great fishing.
A close AMDK brit friend I know retired there. He couldn't tahan the cold British winter. Every time I meet him in KL pre Covid days, I would buy him a carton of Marlboro red from Changi Airport. He quit smoking but in KL, we enjoy ourselves :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A close AMDK brit friend I know retired there. He couldn't tahan the cold British winter. Every time I meet him in KL pre Covid days, I would buy him a carton of Marlboro red from Changi Airport. He quit smoking but in KL, we enjoy ourselves :biggrin:
Please introduce me to him when I move there, we can all knock back a few pints, shoot the breeze and I'll get him to smoke again. I mean, WTF man, live on a duty-free island and don't smoke? That's so wrong!:biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please introduce me to him when I move there, we can all knock back a few pints, shoot the breeze and I'll get him to smoke again. I mean, WTF man, live on a duty-free island and don't smoke? That's so wrong!:biggrin:
Every other day when the weather is good, he's out on his boat enjoying his peaceful retirement life with his relatively young girlfriend. Knn. Sibei jealous of him... :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Every other day when the weather is good, he's out on his boat enjoying his peaceful retirement life with his relatively young girlfriend. Knn. Sibei jealous of him... :biggrin:
I want to be like him!! Then you can be jealous of me too. And I will definitely have a few young chio gfs not one! :biggrin: