• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ung Ing is PM

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people think she is pretty is beyond me. When the media repeats that she is pretty, I guess it has an effect.

2d088961f7d5ea4e10f55a0aa91124fa.png
I think she got the majestic face lor.
Everyone wants to have sex with a empress including me, flaccid also can stand.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is above average or much better than above average.
Many Singaporean politicians do not disclose who their spouses, let alone their photos.
Whereas, of all the current Singaporean politicians, not one of them Is considered beautiful.
Sun Xueling leh?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is above average or much better than above average.
Many Singaporean politicians do not disclose who their spouses, let alone their photos.
Whereas, of all the current Singaporean politicians, not one of them Is considered beautiful.
My chio standard is not this low.