• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Straits Times: Ringgit hits new low against Singapore dollar

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The china investments came during time of badawi ( 2003-2008). Najib destroyed the flow. To umno nazis, too much china money is dangerous.
Forest city and malacca port project started when badawi was in power. Including 5 development in KL alone.najib killed off these projects by cancelling the visa free entry and imposing tougher conditions for foreigners to buy homes.
But won't that damage the Majib income? Surely he creams off the ChiCon moolah

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In
I believe in 1998, anwar was finance minister. Guess who is current finance minister?
In 1998... Mudhatter was PM...n now even though Anwar is PM...he is part of a coalitions with BN as he did not win outright...and decades of mismanagement...wat can Anwar do?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steal lunch from useless Sinkies best news!

3.56 now - Higher pay, strong Singapore dollar keep Malaysian professionals across the Causeway​

https://www.sinardaily.my/article/2...p-malaysian-professionals-across-the-causeway

The desire to try one's luck and the prospect of higher salaries in Singapore motivated Bernard Sandana Dass, 53, to work in the country since 1996.

However, after working for about 28 years as a contractor and engineer in the neighbouring country, he has no intention of returning to his homeland, especially with the Singapore Dollar remaining strong. That is the sole reason why Bernard has no plans to return to Malaysia, even though his wife and four children still reside on Abdul Samad Street, here.

"Singapore is where I earn a living for my family in Johor Bahru, and the main attraction is the Singapore Dollar. Additionally, the standard and international quality of work in Singapore are reasons why I am still working here," he said when contacted.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't any attraction there.
Is situated so far away.
If you build a Disneyland or universal studio, Then I think people will spend some time to visit.

Things Sold there unattractive also. Product ,services and pricing are not a plus point.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
They aren't any attraction there.
Is situated so far away.
If you build a Disneyland or universal studio, Then I think people will spend some time to visit.

Things Sold there unattractive also. Product ,services and pricing are not a plus point.
duty-free beer, littered all over the beach

628fab0714f00200180fcefc

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to hire people clean the beaches. One thing bad about Malaysia is they know how to build new ones, But they are so lazy to maintain the existing one.

This happened oftenly and frequently