• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:
This is not that important that you will have to leave. I will leave too if that ever happens, but of course it will not come to that.

What is significance of all these? If he uses clones, so what? If he is handsome or not handsome, so what? We all know this is the internet. Do we believe all that is said? Remember the prediction of PE 2011. How really close was it to the real thing. Except for TKL, even the order was totally wrong. Of course things in the Net can be manipulated and we expect it to be manipulated. What are you people fighting about? Are you people fighting for points? Unbelievable. Why not just focus on the thread topic and have a good argument on it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is significance of all these? If he uses clones, so what? If he is handsome or not handsome, so what? We all know this is the internet. Do we believe all that is said? Remember the prediction of PE 2011. How really close was it to the real thing. Except for TKL, even the order was totally wrong. Of course things in the Net can be manipulated and we expect it to be manipulated. What are you people fighting about? Are you people fighting for points? Unbelievable. Why not just focus on the thread topic and have a good argument on it?

if you level your understanding that the people here are a bunch of worthless sinkies.. then you will get the answers to all your questions.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very saddening that supposedly high-ranking veteran is bent on making this a clonehunting circus without anything else constructive. I don't feel like taking or even having to ignore such insults anymore. I'm out of here. You win. If Ramseth comes back, you can go on accusing him a clone of Forvendet and that's none of my business. I'm clearing Sammyboy cookies for good. My last words are, thanks to those who appreciated my postings and have given me points. I can find other passtimes.

if what is being said about is true....then your avatar is relevant...Phantom of SBF LOL...

hey...whether you are the clone or not, stay lah....

U leaving means you r guilty...LOL

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You addressing me? Am I fighting Forvendet or Ram? Check the threads please.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
if what is being said about is true....then your avatar is relevant...Phantom of SBF LOL...

hey...whether you are the clone or not, stay lah....

U leaving means you r guilty...LOL

My last words are, thanks to those who appreciated my postings and have given me points. I can find other passtimes. There're no further last words.

5:25PM I cleanse cookies and shutdown comp and close office. Goodbye. Please go chat with JW5.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My last words are, thanks to those who appreciated my postings and have given me points. I can find other passtimes. There're no further last words.

5:25PM I cleanse cookies and shutdown comp and close office. Goodbye.

aiyo....why like that?

JW nid to hunt for another clone liao

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5:25PM I cleanse cookies and shutdown comp and close office. Goodbye. Please go chat with JW5.

Last words really showed you up. "My last words are (were) and passtimes"

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the mask facing ahead or facing down? Who's a clone and who's not? Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

[video=youtube;JszN7h84TXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JszN7h84TXs[/video]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is this acquaintance of mine who once set up a one-man-operated business selling skin care products for men & women. Business didn't take off.

Then one day he found a sucker, an absolutely brilliant but socially inept university graduate who was desperate to make friends and searching for a employment without success. Convinced that sucker to pump in $20,000 into his shell company which had generated only a few hundred dollars of sales in 6 months. Convinced that sucker that the skin care formula was patented and worth at least few hundred grand. The sucker bought the whole pitch and parted with his doe for a 50% stake in his shell company.

The next few months, the sucker was going around trying to sell skin care products to all his friends and wondering why no one would buy his wonderful merchandise. Till today that sucker still calls him the best friend ever, because "at least he gave him a chance" and "it was his own fault he failed".

Thanks for all see me so much, paying attention to me whether as a supporter or detractor, I take it as compliment. I won't be here anymore for at least a month, maybe be longer till next year or forever never. I must apologize to two persons. Joetys who offers to host me in Thailand and Drifter who offers to host me in Japan. I wish I can accept both offers but life is not as us wish. Also, I mean no ill-will or mean it as retaliation to those I infracted or zapped points. Nothing personal. I just follow Leongsam's rulebook. If I don't make it back alive, you guys won't be hearing from me anymore anyway.

wow... just finish this whole thread. so you're a regular con artist scumbag huh?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(to the tune of Think of Me, Phantom of the Opera)

Ramseth:
Think of me
Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while, please promise me you'll try

When you find that once again I log in to take my nick back and be free
If you ever find a moment spare a thought for me.

We never said our hate was evergreen
Or as unchanging as the sea.
But if you can still remember
Stop and think of me.

Think of all the things we've shared and seen,
Don't think about the way things might have been.

Think of me,
Think of me waking, silent and resigned.
Imagine me
Trying too hard to put you from my mind.
Recall those days, look back on all those times,
Think of the things we'll never do.
There will never be a day when I won't think of you!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro CCK,

You clone or no clone doesn't matter lah. I only talk to the online moniker in question, never really bother with who's behind the nick. It's just online bantering, no need so serious lor.

And besides, I just upz u points yesterday. If you really really have to go, upz me points back first b4 you leave can? :smile:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
(to the tune of Music of the Night)

Night time sharpens, heightens each sensation
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
(Helpless to resist the clones I create)
(For I compose the creatures of the night)

Slowly, gently, night unfurls it's splendour
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender
Turn your face away from the garish light of day
Turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light
And listen to the music of the night

Close you eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar
And you'll live as you've never lived before

Softly, deftly, my posts shall caress you
Hear it, feel it, secretly posess you
Open up your mind,
Let your fantasies unwind
In this darkness that you know you cannot fight
The darkness of the music of the night

Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world
Leave all thoughts of the life you knew before
Let your soul take you where you long to be!
Only then can you belong to me

Floating, falling, sweet intoxication
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation
Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in
To the power of the clones that I create
The power of the music of the night

You alone can make my clones take flight
Help me make the music of the night

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro CCK,

You clone or no clone doesn't matter lah. I only talk to the online moniker in question, never really bother with who's behind the nick. It's just online bantering, no need so serious lor.

And besides, I just upz u points yesterday. If you really really have to go, upz me points back first b4 you leave can? :smile:

Well, obligatory additional last words of thanks before I leave office, up your points. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very saddening that supposedly high-ranking veteran is bent on making this a clonehunting circus without anything else constructive. I don't feel like taking or even having to ignore such insults anymore. I'm out of here. You win. If Ramseth comes back, you can go on accusing him a clone of Forvendet and that's none of my business. I'm clearing Sammyboy cookies for good. My last words are, thanks to those who appreciated my postings and have given me points. I can find other passtimes.

:biggrin: OMG another one that announces his retirement from the forum just shortly after ram did something similar. I'm sure you'll be here with your clones if you ain't already using them. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro CCK,

Thank god you managed to get him to up your pts before he left. That would have been a wasted chance.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
He created the first clone Forvendet in Sep 2010. Main purpose was to post in the forum in the lead up to GE 2011, since known workers party members were probably not allowed to post. Also to provide backup for the ramseth nickname and be able to continue to post in ramseth's absence. This probably answers your earlier question what happened the last time. The ramseth nickname left after announcing his departure.

.........Just be aware and don't be the subject of his mockery.
hahaha....jw how about a thread on clones....kukubird and drifter???