• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah.i thought krafty was the crazy one but i guess i was wrong.some of the people here really need professional help

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's very saddening that supposedly high-ranking veteran is bent on making this a clonehunting circus without anything else constructive. I don't feel like taking or even having to ignore such insults anymore. I'm out of here. You win. If Ramseth comes back, you can go on accusing him a clone of Forvendet and that's none of my business. I'm clearing Sammyboy cookies for good. My last words are, thanks to those who appreciated my postings and have given me points. I can find other passtimes.

Wow. Scroobal's "drama queen" comparison seems awfully pale.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow... just finish this whole thread. so you're a regular con artist scumbag huh?

Rogue,

Just to make it clear, Ramseth aka Forvendet aka HedgeTrader is NOT my acquaintance who set up the bucketshop perfume company.

I was making a certain point about people choosing to be clueless and not heeding good advice to stay clear of tricksters, con men, and other scumbags of society. This is a true story about a buddy of mine who got royally con of his life savings by a confidence trickster.

As for Ramseth, he is guilty of other acts of duplicity no less nefarious than what my buddy went through. If you want to know how Ramseth supports himself without being gainfully employed, you look first at his companions. Start with Bob Sim. One is making use of the other, and one is dutifully compliant.

The clone making however was a surprise to me. I knew about Forvendet but not Hedge Trader. Now I suspect there may be more. Look at how each clone preys on the gullible and those wet behind the years. The pattern is there.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...ah forv or ah ram, don't go at the same time leh, lidat lobang easily pichak.

I never said that I'm leaving the forum. I just said that I'm traveling without permanent internet connection. There're many real life people here who know my movement and location. I know who's Forvendet but I've no idea who's Hedge. Whichever way, they're not my problem whether they stay or come back or not. I have more important things to do right now and I'm paid for it. I have to make sure that I get it done instead of whiling away time chatting on internet. That's for some other time when nothing's at hand.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of comments.

First was indeed created for GE 2011. Then Sam's server began acting up. Could not recognise password. Kept asking to register again. Teflon then remarked not safe and GMS repeated that comment. I found that comment interesting. As he already created the clone, he decided the clone would start a new forum and both as husband and wife were hosting few from here in Delphi. Then the server completely kaput. When it began functioning again with longest break ever, Teflon was too shy to return. So the clone stepped in. Eventually he returned.

Second clone was created for PE2011. He disappeared completely despite being die-hard fan of TKL and only return after the PE.

There is actually a third clone.

He and his personal friend Bob Sim have been doing this for years. Bob Sim was even worse with so many clones running amok and screwing thread. QXD tried his best to stop it.

Some of you might have guessed who the 3rd clone is but let it for the time being. I do realise that he can handle only 3 nicks at a time. So when it returned after the PE, he had to send one of the clones to hibernate. Clone woke up miraculously yesterday.

Both Bob and him have been attending political events among opposition candidates for many years. Both of them put together can list down the underwear size of nearly every opposition candidate in recent years.

He created the first clone Forvendet in Sep 2010. Main purpose was to post in the forum in the lead up to GE 2011, since known workers party members were probably not allowed to post. Also to provide backup for the ramseth nickname and be able to continue to post in ramseth's absence. This probably answers your earlier question what happened the last time. The ramseth nickname left after announcing his departure.

Another possible reason was also to abuse Scroobal. Just look at Forvendet's early posts. You wouldn't expect a new forummer to start abusing a veteran forummer for no apparent reason. When he was exposed, he stopped the abuse. He created a persona for himself: male Eurasian, lives with wife and mother-in-law (whom he loves dearly) in Bishan Toa-Payoh, voted for CST's team in GE, later voted for TT in PE, runs a small business with mainly female staff, studied in America, served his NS in the police, know many politicians and opposition members, etc etc. You may notice that certain experiences are real, i.e. same as ramseth's.

He created the second clone Hedge Trader in Aug 2011, when forummer Equalisation started to expose Forvendet. I followed up on what Equalisation started. Hence the thread started by Forvendet today.

I hope he reports this post to Leongsam. If it means that I have to leave the forum, so be it. It's worth it.
Agree or not, it's up to the members of the forum.
Just be aware and don't be the subject of his mockery.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cloning is not an offense in sbf. and the admin is not gonna do anything about it as he is a cloner too. it's moronic to expose clones as the best policy in treating clones is to follow napoleon's maxim: if the clone is making mistakes, do not interrupt him! speculation and exposition will only lead to counter evasive actions, which will lead to more confusion and games going forward. an unproductive exercise in futility.

you guys are not good poker players, and i can tell.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cloning is not an offense in sbf. and the admin is not gonna do anything about it as he is a cloner too. it's moronic to expose clones as the best policy in treating clones is to follow napoleon's maxim: if the clone is making mistakes, do not interrupt him! speculation and exposition will only lead to counter evasive actions, which will lead to more confusion and games going forward. an unproductive exercise in futility.

Some people are into arguing about stemcell cloning. I'm disgusted not because he's obssessed with me. I'm disgusted because he's disgusting good forummers and chasing them away by branding them my clones. You know who I'm talking about. If not, I'll name him, JW5. I apologize to those chased away by him. He's not a generic clone hunter. He only hunts for Ramseth clones but there has been none over past ten years or so. I'm standing upright identified. So he has to find imanginary collacteral victims to justify his mission. It's been like that for years. I pity the victims and can only advise, ignore him and carry on or stay out of this.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people are into arguing about stemcell cloning. I'm disgusted not because he's obssessed with me. I'm disgusted because he's disgusting good forummers and chasing them away by branding them my clones. You know who I'm talking about. If not, I'll name him, JW5. I apologize to those chased away by him. He's not a generic clone hunter. He only hunts for Ramseth clones but there has been none over past ten years or so. I'm standing upright identified. So he has to find imanginary collacteral victims to justify his mission. It's been like that for years. I pity the victims and can only advise, ignore him and carry on or stay out of this.

count yourself lucky. he is bewitched by your highness and handsomeness and exhibits obsessive compulsive disorder behaviors while stalking you. truly, romance of the 3 clones, oops clowns, in action. must be love at first sight. cao cao and guan yu in unrequited gay love affair...cunt truly comprehend ensuing nightmares with that image in mind. wear chastity belt just in case your arse gets probed.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
count yourself lucky. he is bewitched by your highness and handsomeness and exhibits obsessive compulsive disorder behaviors while stalking you. truly, romance of the 3 clones, oops clowns, in action. must be love at first sight. cao cao and guan yu in unrequited gay love affair...cunt truly comprehend ensuing nightmares with that image in mind. wear chastity belt just in case your arse gets probed.

Do you think I really give a damn? Come out and have a drink and we'll be friends. Come out and have a fight and I'll maim him. If he's taller than 6'3" I'll use weapon instead of unarmed, that's all. The biggest and most offensive joke is that he accused me of creating a clone to fuck Scroobal. I've fucked Scroobal when I felt like he needed fucking anytime. To to fair to Scoobal, he fucked back in own nick too. By the the way, I know who Scroobal is. But of course, on internet protocol, cannot tell unless he choose to reveal it himself. He didn't even know I know who he is. But his late brother I knew and told me.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think I really give a damn? Come out and have a drink and we'll be friends. Come out and have a fight and I'll maim him. If he's taller than 6'3" I'll use weapon instead of unarmed, that's all. The biggest and most offensive joke is that he accused me of creating a clone to fuck Scroobal. I've fucked Scroobal when I felt like he needed fucking anytime. To to fair to Scoobal, he fucked back in own nick too. By the the way, I know who Scroobal is. But of course, on internet protocol, cannot tell unless he choose to reveal it himself. He didn't even know I know who he is. But his late brother I knew and told me.

everyone on the dark side knows who scrotum is. and we know who you are. and we know who jabberwocky is. there's no hiding and anonymity in cyberspace anymore. even sam is not spared. he lives in toa payoh and tonychat is his clone. and i am the real tonychat.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth. You write big and talk big too. This forum has many adults readers. And they are not just Singaporeans. Please spare us the bravado. It's fucking embarassing if people think Pasir Ris 369 kids are involved in this website.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth. You write big and talk big too. This forum has many adults readers. And they are not just Singaporeans. Please spare us the bravado. It's fucking embarassing if people think Pasir Ris 369 kids are involved in this website.

Come out and try it out instead of embarrassing yourself as a monicker warrior. They're some here who've seen how I did it already, with their own eyes at the scene. Stop using me for your own ego-trip to make yourself feel better for your own inadequacy. Get a life. Grow a life. And grow strong yourself without needing to argue with others who's stronger behind monicker and monitor. Then a man shall be you be. That's the best advice I can give, sincerely.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously not an offence. This has been going for on for a while uninterrupted. Some of us stepped in when newbies were banned. Nothing to do with cloning. I am sure we all got better things to do than bothered with clones and their fantasies. People get bothered when it disrupts the flow of discussions, ridicules others, or prevent others from saying their piece. Its poor conduct, poor manners and poor upbringing.

You were contributing in the Emigration Folder and you were aware of the clones which was much worse. The guy from Florida had 20 over clones and he baited Neddy and Axe and brought the whole folder down for good. I was shocked when I saw the IP address as he was on a static IP address.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come out and try it out instead of embarrassing yourself as a monicker warrior. They're some here who've seen how I did it already, with their own eyes at the scene.

Vincent. When I am no longer interested in eating rice, I'll take on the whole SOC in Queensway alone. Swear!. By the way, don't you think Tin Pei Ling had grown up recently? I give it to her she got guts. Mow that's PAP good investment. A rare win after a long string of useless dogs whose odour can be discerned a mile away.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vincent. When I am no longer interested in eating rice, I'll take on the whole SOC in Queensway alone. Swear!. By the way, don't you think Tin Pei Ling had grown up recently? I give it to her she got guts. Mow that's PAP good investment. A rare win after a long string of useless dogs whose odour can be discerned a mile away.

Oh please, for the record, Pei Ling has nothing to do with me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously not an offence. This has been going for on for a while uninterrupted. Some of us stepped in when newbies were banned. Nothing to do with cloning. I am sure we all got better things to do than bothered with clones and their fantasies. People get bothered when it disrupts the flow of discussions, ridicules others, or prevent others from saying their piece. Its poor conduct, poor manners and poor upbringing.

You were contributing in the Emigration Folder and you were aware of the clones which was much worse. The guy from Florida had 20 over clones and he baited Neddy and Axe and brought the whole folder down for good. I was shocked when I saw the IP address as he was on a static IP address.

when someone has 20 clones, heshe is either sick or has an axe to grind. and he could have been more clever by using proxies and dynamic or mobile ip addresses. it shows how technologically incompetent he is while attempting subterfuge with so many clones.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy was clearly unhinged and used to chase Lambaste on the old forum relentlessly.

when someone has 20 clones, heshe is either sick or has an axe to grind. and he could have been more clever by using proxies and dynamic or mobile ip addresses. it shows how technologically incompetent he is while attempting subterfuge with so many clones.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's your cowardice when you no longer want to live. I'll take them all on bent all walking out alive, at least to court.