• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there was no infighting and insulting, I won't even come here :-)

LOL I also enjoy watching fights and insults here like watching TV series LOL

But like every TV series there're some who like it some who dont.

And like every TV series there should be some free trailers to attract those who like it.

No lurkers allowed would be even worse and newbies can come test drive, that I agree with you.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest the forum should be made available only by being an SBF member. The viewership of 1000 - 3000 I suspect are lurkers benefiting from the sticky. In this way, the membership of SBF will increase. My 2 cts.
I add 2 more cents. If guests cant view it, they dont know whats in it and so wont join it.
shud make it such dat lurkers can oni view ze 1st post of each thread ... if dey want 2 view subsequent posts in ze thrread, dey shud log in ...

got sum forums, dey make it such dat u muz reply oni den can view their attachments ...

got other forums, u muz haf attained a certain no of pts 1st b4 u can view certain threads ...

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shud make it such dat lurkers can oni view ze 1st post of each thread ... if dey want 2 view subsequent posts in ze thrread, dey shud log in ...

got sum forums, dey make it such dat u muz reply oni den can view their attachments ...

got other forums, u muz haf attained a certain no of pts 1st b4 u can view certain threads ...

If I am selling Malaysian properties targeted towards Singaporeans, this site is a goldmine. As a developer, architect and contractor, land owner and whoever is in this business, the feedback from this site is awesome. Sam Leong should take note.

As an exmaple, say as a owner of a large tract of land, I can see the trend, the interest and the values of different properties and when to sell and how much to price my property before putting it up for sale. As a developer, I can view and know which are the areas Singaporeans prefer and how much they are willing to pay per sq. ft. Similarly for the rest of the business people in the industry. Do I make any sense?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No infighting and no insults today, is it not boring?

Must have balance lah ... If everyday fighting become not interesting Liao .. Same as if you eat good food everyday , how you know what is good food . :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way to go. Somehow the stuff that you grow, the stuff that you catch seem to taste better. I guess it takes a while to wind down from the old ways. I once was waiting for a lawyer to go out for lunch with and I noticed a few boxes with OZ details. Noticing my inquiring eyes, his law clerk told me that the boxes contain branded clothes that her cousins have sent to her from OZ. the cousins had migrated and found that those clothes are not fashionable ther except among the Asian Burberry gang so they send it down to Singapore. Then when you travel to US and Uk, you do realise that it's Asian tourists that seem to be dressed in these things but not locals.
That's why I've always maintained that migrating to Oz was more of getting a second chance in life and so one should adapt to take it with the good with the bad...Must admit I did a bit of that in my first year here, which I now don't bother about. Most of my weekend conversations are now mostly centered around growing stuff in hobby gardens, trading fishing secrets or home improvements...

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr leong needs lurkers to keep the site free for us to shit on it and more pple come and look at the shit created.. u want lurkers to get involved.... give them lobangs to shit together ...
The sex forum so many contributer coz if they dun shit.. they can't enjoy the best shit.. only those with points can get contacts...
Down here.. I dunno wat the points are for..
Should have 1 secret folder here where all the good shit are and oni best shitters can go there.. mabbe inside contain Best Soccer prediction.. 4-D prediction.. and taxi-discounts offered by our residents here

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must have balance lah ... If everyday fighting become not interesting Liao .. Same as if you eat good food everyday , how you know what is good food . :wink:

Haha...I agree. If everyday fight, then we will see members like Ram happily swimming in Bedok Reservoir. The George Yeo will also be busy going there to pray.:biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:
I don't mind SBF Club but not Bedok Reservoir Swimming Club.:biggrin:

The Bedok Reservoir Swimming Club is reserved for people who are handsome. Most of us don't qualify.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is enough incentive to upgrade from lurker to member.

Tell me who doesn't want to experience the clinton666 hairdryer treatment 1st hand? :smile:

Funnily enough I was attracted to this forum due to the comical rantings of Clinton666 and the funny siggy of Bro KNNBCCB.. Me myself had received Clinton's all too famous ''retarded gay dog'' hairdryer once...In fact maybe almost everyone of us here kena by him too.. I did not bear any grudges against Clitoris because this is just part of the fun in the forum... Many of his angry threads are funny sometimes tinged with sarcastic humour praising the PAP.. Like him or loathe him, but colourful characters like Clinton makes this forum a fun place to be.. He himself had received barrage of abuse from forumers here and he steadily take the abuse in his stride.. Personally I think that he's The Favourite Villain here..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Bedok Reservoir Swimming Club is reserved for people who are handsome. Most of us don't qualify.

Correction , the reservoir is for handsome wannabe .. And not for handsome :wink: cause I don't qualify :wink:

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funnily enough I was attracted to this forum due to the comical rantings of Clinton666 and the funny siggy of Bro KNNBCCB.. Me myself had received Clinton's all too famous ''retarded gay dog'' hairdryer once...In fact maybe almost everyone of us here kena by him too.. I did not bear any grudges against Clitoris because this is just part of the fun in the forum... Many of his angry threads are funny sometimes tinged with sarcastic humour praising the PAP.. Like him or loathe him, but colourful characters like Clinton makes this forum a fun place to be.. He himself had received barrage of abuse from forumers here and he steadily take the abuse in his stride.. Personally I think that he's The Favourite Villain here..

Same sentiments here bro...