• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism from east asians like chinese ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Psy as usual does his ad hominem attacks but cannot address the issue at hand. writes out whole essays in fact proving that he's pretty dumb and quite a loser in real life.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you have it. So you see in real life the chinese ppl didn't treat you badly at all. As for cyberspace it's just that. One thing i have to say about you is at least you're honest. The rest of them will never ever admit it. They'll claim sg to be super racist but when challenged to give examples won't because the only examples they'll have are those that i have already mentioned. Chinese person glared at him and so on. For someone to take offence at something so small shows how small minded they are.

You have it very good here in sg, something you might never have in another country. How do you think a chinese lives like when he is a minority in some other country say they US, malaysia, thailand, indonesia? His culture is constantly mocked, he might be harrassed and so on.

Actually though i have to chide you for this, you shouldn't have been so bias online. Many chinese ppl in fact are bias towards their non chinese frens. They have 1 good malay fren for eg and more often than not stereotype all malays as good. Yet it's the opposite for others. A malay person might have many good chinese frens yet still talk bad things about chinese ppl. Most of your chinese frens, acquaintainces treat you very well therefore you don't have any basis to complain.

That is just a wall of bullshit la.. Stop making yourself look more and more stupid. Dont you feel embarrassed? You are down on the shitter mate.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psy as usual does his ad hominem attacks but cannot address the issue at hand. writes out whole essays in fact proving that he's pretty dumb and quite a loser in real life.

There is no issue to address other then addressing you as a person.. You need to go for a check up.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with you is this.. You should stop generalizing and start to look at people as individuals. As long as you keep on generalizing you will always be on the wrong end of the stick.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong as in the boss of this website??!! how can that be? i thought he says he is a westerner with white skin and blond hair?? and he said his surname is not leong but actually some english words and his mother tongue is Queen's English??!! i'm truly surprise that he encountered racist incident... or u mean he, as an ang mo, faces racial incident in countries with yellow or dark skin people??

Well the leong sam back in those days went by some middle eastern type of identity and iranian was his supposed ethnic group. He claimed that the singaporean ppl in the office didn't like him and as he was leaving the office he saw like a group of them obviously all chinese glaring at him! The nerve of them being so racist glaring at him. I'm sure their stares must have pierced him and hurt him so deeply and from his writings you would have thought they beat him up viciously and then robbed him cos he was a middle eastern person! You do know the basis of racism is hatred of someone cos of his race right? If a chinese scolds a malay for being lazy and not doing his job well that has nothing to do with racism but due to the bad behavior of the individual.

Anyway that incident left a very deep impression on sam of how racist sg is. While in other countries ppl get robbed and beaten when they are racially targetted over here they get glared and stared at and i must say it's worse over here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no issue to address other then addressing you as a person.. You need to go for a check up.

comeon write more long essays. I suppose i'm a beggar stealing someone's internet connection posting on some stolen iphone or computer.

jw5

Loyal
Leongsam is an NS serving born and bred Singaporean Chinese lah!
How many times must I keep repeating this? Almost 10 years already! :biggrin:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm curious too with single standard. Everything against Chinese is racist but nothing against others is racist. Very single and singularly committed racism to say the least.

oh come on man! you should know the answer to the above questions that you yourself asked!

Just like how everything bad said against the whites must be bigotry and racist and anything bad said about others is perfectly ok. Get a grip mate!:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will never get it. You can bring donkeys and asses to a water trough but you will never get ithem to drink from it.
Leongsam is an NS serving born and bred Singaporean Chinese lah!How many times must I keep repeating this? Almost 10 years already! :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this is a lesson for you. I told you before that his IQ, logic and reasoning are way beyond us mere mortals. I am so scared to cross swords with him on an intellectual level because I am just not good enough. I have realised that and I live with it.

Let's face it he is indeed right. I remember when I first went to primary school, I was relentlessly bullied by the Malays, Indians and Eurasians. They would spit on me, pass racial remarks and they fix me up with the teachers. When I first attempted to join the work-force, the Malay and Indian firms would outright reject me. Only one Malay manager of a local bank told me the honest truth. He told me to brush up my Malay. when dated an Indian Chik, her parents immediately stepped in and put a stop to the relationship. I was however lucky, a Malay childhood friend thru his connections got me a job with the biggest Malay bank in Singapore and now I am I have a comfortable lifestyle as a Sr Manager handling the mail-room. I have 4 staff.

The problem with you is this.. You should stop generalizing and start to look at people as individuals. As long as you keep on generalizing you will always be on the wrong end of the stick.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball the low life again with his stupid BS. For an idiot whom doesn't even dare to address me directly you sure like to act like a super hero behind me. I know you have not ignored me cos you obviously read my posts. Your attempt at sarcasm fails drastically and might i add that dating and marrying into another race is a totally different subject matter. Do you think malays, indians etc would accept a chinese man into their family? Are they racist? Probably so but they have the right to reject. In any case you're a low lifer. I'm sure you were dying to reply to me in this thread but you had to wait for it to progress to 3 pages. Why? Cos you first had to wait for someone to disagree with me. Anyone whether a troll or some cloned newbie nick whatever to start some argument with me. Oh then you'll slither right in and give your 1 cent opinion like it's worth a billion dollars and side with him. It's kind of sad that i need to wait for some proxy to answer on your behalf or you need to wait for someone to disagree with me then you have the opportunity to come in and side with him. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weak Police In Japan

[video=youtube;-ZvDwVXPz60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvDwVXPz60&feature=related[/video]

Interesting.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat All Four Footed Animals ?

[video=youtube;FYnkD67CgrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnkD67CgrA&feature=related[/video]

This is a bad example of Europeans not able to point fingers at Japan and Norway for eating and killing whales and dolphins which are in the endangered species list. I believe not all Chinese eat those creepy crawlies. And Liu Bang was worried about going to Shu ?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this is a lesson for you. I told you before that his IQ, logic and reasoning are way beyond us mere mortals. I am so scared to cross swords with him on an intellectual level because I am just not good enough. I have realised that and I live with it.

Let's face it he is indeed right. I remember when I first went to primary school, I was relentlessly bullied by the Malays, Indians and Eurasians. They would spit on me, pass racial remarks and they fix me up with the teachers. When I first attempted to join the work-force, the Malay and Indian firms would outright reject me. Only one Malay manager of a local bank told me the honest truth. He told me to brush up my Malay. when dated an Indian Chik, her parents immediately stepped in and put a stop to the relationship. I was however lucky, a Malay childhood friend thru his connections got me a job with the biggest Malay bank in Singapore and now I am I have a comfortable lifestyle as a Sr Manager handling the mail-room. I have 4 staff.

Its pretty obvious chinkbilly got bullied and treated like a piece of shit to have this level of racism. People like him can be confirmed to be cowards outside. Only cowards and people with low self esteem talk like him... Look at international racism group/Individual and one thing you noticed in all videos and pictures is this people look and talk stupid.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psy83 said:
Its pretty obvious chinkbilly got bullied and treated like a piece of shit to have this level of racism. People like him can be confirmed to be cowards outside. Only cowards and people with low self esteem talk like him... Look at international racism group/Individual and one thing you noticed in all videos and pictures is this people look and talk stupid.

WAH. Why are you two still at it after so many pages?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Enough of your arm chair psychological talk and ps even if it were true that i was bullied don't i have more reason to write like this? You see this is the stupidest thing i have seen from assholes like yourself. When you see a chinese standing up for himself you'll say oh you must have been bullied by a keling/m&d etc and it's a joke to you. Yet when ppl like you experienced racism from chinese it's like a very great injustice and you have all the right in the world to insult chinese with all sorts of racist remarks. Look at the hole you have dug yourself into. If you shit skins are so nice ppl why would anyone get bullied by you? By writing like this you show that you bloody skins love to bully others and it's very common. Like a bunch of cowards you only pick on those that are perceived to be weaker than you hence the rate of spousal abuse is the largest among you shit skins. Beating up women is your forte skin.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough of your arm chair psychological talk and ps even if it were true that i was bullied don't i have more reason to write like this? You see this is the stupidest thing i have seen from assholes like yourself. When you see a chinese standing up for himself you'll say oh you must have been bullied by a keling/m&d etc and it's a joke to you. Yet when ppl like you experienced racism from chinese it's like a very great injustice and you have all the right in the world to insult chinese with all sorts of racist remarks. Look at the hole you have dug yourself into. If you shit skins are so nice ppl why would anyone get bullied by you? By writing like this you show that you bloody skins love to bully others and it's very common. Like a bunch of cowards you only pick on those that are perceived to be weaker than you hence the rate of spousal abuse is the largest among you shit skins. Beating up women is your forte skin.

Ok enough of this racism or racist talk.. Its getting old. You obviously wont set aside your generalization and there is no way to put good morals and sensibility in you so....Go ahead and behave how you normally behave. Its your lost that you behave like that and its sad that you make yourself into a small person.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok enough of this racism or racist talk.. Its getting old. You obviously wont set aside your generalization and they is no way to put good morals and sensibility in you so....Go ahead and behave how you normally behave.

You must have been really bullied by chinese ppl to follow me around and i thought you have chinese frens but that doesn't stop you have making racist remarks. I pity your frens to have a snake amongst their mist.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have been really bullied by chinese ppl to follow me around and i thought you have chinese frens but that doesn't stop you have making racist remarks. I pity your frens to have a snake amongst their mist.

Stop talking like a pussy. You are like a small gossiping bitch that goes around talking shit. You talk, behave, think like an idiot. The more i talk to you, The more i think you have mental issues. Anyways continue to bark and talk shit mate.