• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism from east asians like chinese ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What fucking bullshit are you talking... Dude.. Stop your rubbish bullshit.. You are an extremely cunning sly cunt.. You like putting words into people mouth.. Must be careful of people like you... I bet you like cheating people out of their money and stirring shit up where ever you go.. Cunning fucker. You are judging an entire community just because i am calling myself good-looking? LOL... You are too tight mate. Everyone calls them-selves handsome and calling yourself ugly or soso just reflects like low-self esteem. Take that statement i said with a smile.

I will shoot you before i shoot a snake..

Now answer my question

Oh shit skin i have already answered your question. Since when have i ever run from you? It's you that's running from me. I'm writing out long essays on how you shit skins behave. Unfortunately it's useless for you to deny it. Your reply to lemans already reveals your mentality. I know how assholes like your behave.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why i hate shit skins? HAHAH that's the dumbest question of all. Why shouldn't i hate them? Boastful, arrogant, liars, unreliable, ultra sensitive, drunkards.... Should i carry on?

Look at neutral ppl like krafty. He's a taxi driver. He just minds his own business. Yet he says he avoids shit skinned customers. It's not hard to figure out why. I'm sure you know the reason why. They'll find reasons not to pay the fare, they'll take the cab drunk and puke in the cab if not they'll give the wrong directions to the cab driver and then refuse to admit it's their fault. In short it's never their fault. Hey i have spoken to a few cab drivers before and they hold the same opinion as krafty. Do shit skins like you feel ashamed of this type of behavior? Of course not. You buggers have 0 responsibility.

There are so many forummers here that aren't closed affliated with me that hold the same unanimous view as me. You shit skins are stinking bloody lying arrogant buggers. I'm sure you'll agree with me after all the dark skinned ones don't like you either nor do you like them and there's a hierachy among you but let's leave that aside.

So many forummers have known through their own personal experience on why kelings are called snakes and why it's better to kill the keling than to kill the snake. Why? It's plain obvious cos you shit skins are lying backstabbers. Proven time and time and time again. Yet that's not the worst thing of all. The worst thing is buggers like you have the audacity to now even know of your own behavior and ask with open wide eyed innocence why do ppl hate you and somehow not feel ashamed of your behavior. It's just like the serial killer that's being sentenced to life or death to somehow blame it on his bad upbringing or act all confused and the worst of all not feel the least bit ashamed for his behavior. I know how you shit skins feel like. You definitely don't feel the least bit ashamed for such behavior but only know how to blame everyone else when they retaliate against your shitty behavior.

Wow that is exactly how a bastard child talks like.. A narrow minded cock sucker who talks bull-shit. You are exactly like a KKK member.. Dumb and Ingorant.. Most likely your mother is a cock sucker in the geylang back-lanes and your father is an uneducated pimp who pimps out bapoks. Dude.. Your entire text doesnt make me feel angry nor sad.. Im just having a good laugh.. People like you are simply called narrow minded small people. You are a small that is why you talk like that.. LOSER.. Bet you are those type of losers who are struggling in life ?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh shit skin i have already answered your question. Since when have i ever run from you? It's you that's running from me. I'm writing out long essays on how you shit skins behave. Unfortunately it's useless for you to deny it. Your reply to lemans already reveals your mentality. I know how assholes like your behave.

Lol... Eh loser.. You need people to back your shit up? lol.. You cant defend yourself? Oh what a cock sucker.. Behaving and talking like a fucking pussy. Yawns.. Good night dickhead.. Got to go to bed.. See you again soon.. Anyways grow some balls in the meantime and talk like a Real man instead of talking like a fucking sissy.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow that is exactly how a bastard child talks like.. A narrow minded cock sucker who talks bull-shit. You are exactly like a KKK member.. Dumb and Ingorant.. Most likely your mother is a cock sucker in the geylang back-lanes and your father is an uneducated pimp who pimps out bapoks. Dude.. Your entire text doesnt make me feel angry nor sad.. Im just having a good laugh.. People like you are simply called narrow minded small people. You are a small that is why you talk like that.. LOSER.. Bet you are those type of losers who are struggling in life ?

so shit skin i did reply to your question since you wanted to know. Of course i know what response you would give. Like a typical arrogant prick you will never ever admit how most ppl view you. Do you know how to read english? Get someone to read it for you and he'll show you that for most of my post it was describing how others felt about your kind due to the many bad experiences they had. It's unanimous.

I'm still waiting for you to give me examples of the racism you experience in sg and also what about chinese ppl that have been racially discriminated in indonesia, mudland and sg. Do you think that's wrong?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol... Eh loser.. You need people to back your shit up? lol.. You cant defend yourself? Oh what a cock sucker.. Behaving and talking like a fucking pussy. Yawns.. Good night dickhead.. Got to go to bed.. See you again soon.. Anyways grow some balls in the meantime and talk like a Real man instead of talking like a fucking sissy.

Pussy, asshole, cock sucker. My oh my can you write something else? Can you put up a proper argument? Ps i thought since you're an indian especially a north indian your english vocab would be choke full of colorful english phrases and you could be running circles around me? Obviously not. That's just a myth that you shit skins thrive on. Your english is bad and you lack analytical skills but don't worry since you sort of kind of look like a white some gullible ppl will assume you write very good english.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why don't the two of you meet in private so you can take turns to bugger each other.:p

Don't forget the FR after the session.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When it involves racism for east asians it really amazes me. Well for 1 thing i know they have never made slaves of anyone. I do know that only the japanese treat non japs the worst and probably the worst perps of racism among east asians yet they do it to all non japs even koreans and chinese.

The one thing that kind of irks me is that it seems like east asians especially chinese always seem to be the perps when it comes to racism. Yet when they are the victims of racism it's not a big deal. Like they get called names like chink or gook and it's not offensive and brushed off. Yet when a chinese auntie doesn't smile at a non chinese or east asian person that's a very huge slight and a very big reason to be offended.

Pay attention yourself. How many times have you encountered a chinese person being a victim of racism and when he is somehow it's brushed off lightly and then how many times a non chinese complains of racism and they often refuse to bring up details of how they were racially discriminated and when they finally do it's just something so stupidly small nothing life threatening at all. Not even an insult it's something so ridiculously small like perhaps some chinese person glared at him and that's considered racism.

I'm just curious of the double standards here and why nobody ever mentions them.

i think you have a serious problem.. see a doctor or something. At such late a night, you write a thesis on why chinese are being looked down upon..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So whats up with your racism towards ah nehs?

Why i hate shit skins? HAHAH that's the dumbest question of all. Why shouldn't i hate them? Boastful, arrogant, liars, unreliable, ultra sensitive, drunkards.... Should i carry on?

Look at neutral ppl like krafty. He's a taxi driver. He just minds his own business. Yet he says he avoids shit skinned customers. It's not hard to figure out why. I'm sure you know the reason why. They'll find reasons not to pay the fare, they'll take the cab drunk and puke in the cab if not they'll give the wrong directions to the cab driver and then refuse to admit it's their fault. In short it's never their fault. Hey i have spoken to a few cab drivers before and they hold the same opinion as krafty. Do shit skins like you feel ashamed of this type of behavior? Of course not. You buggers have 0 responsibility.

There are so many forummers here that aren't closed affliated with me that hold the same unanimous view as me. You shit skins are stinking bloody lying arrogant buggers. I'm sure you'll agree with me after all the dark skinned ones don't like you either nor do you like them and there's a hierachy among you but let's leave that aside.

So many forummers have known through their own personal experience on why kelings are called snakes and why it's better to kill the keling than to kill the snake. Why? It's plain obvious cos you shit skins are lying backstabbers. Proven time and time and time again. Yet that's not the worst thing of all. The worst thing is buggers like you have the audacity to now even know of your own behavior and ask with open wide eyed innocence why do ppl hate you and somehow not feel ashamed of your behavior. It's just like the serial killer that's being sentenced to life or death to somehow blame it on his bad upbringing or act all confused and the worst of all not feel the least bit ashamed for his behavior. I know how you shit skins feel like. You definitely don't feel the least bit ashamed for such behavior but only know how to blame everyone else when they retaliate against your shitty behavior.

Well said.... *clap *clap...
Need a summary bro? ...:biggrin:
My siggis had it all ...:biggrin:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is just my yaya side of me. Im saying it with a smirk.

In this forum, there is a name for the so-called Yaya side of you. It's called "The Ramseth Syndrome".

And when you're diagnosed as suffering from "The Ramseth Syndrome", confirmed by a panel of cyber psychologists in this forum, the truth of your claims are merely the exact opposite of your claims, just as with Ramseth.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just curious of the double standards here and why nobody ever mentions them.

I'm curious too with single standard. Everything against Chinese is racist but nothing against others is racist. Very single and singularly committed racism to say the least.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm curious too with single standard. Everything against Chinese is racist but nothing against others is racist. Very single and singularly committed racism to say the least.

Cos it isn't racism at all. Someone glaring at you isn't considered racist. That's why i have also been asking ppl what sort of racial incidents have they faced since they are minorities. Were the attacked? Were they taunted rudely? I have asked and nobody has ever told me so. Instead i hear stupid shit like the auntie in the shop didn't smile at me, that's racist. Sam leong himself also wrote that he was a victim of racism. You want to know what sort of racist incident he faced? The ppl in the office GLARED at him. That's right. They glared at him therefore they were racist. Now it's not nice to have someone glare at you but is it a big deal? Of course not. You won't die or get injured from someone glaring at you. It's also impossible to make an inference that someone is racist to you all cos he glares at you.

Recently there was some stupid bangala that claimed racism cos some man with a dog entered the lift with him and sort of glared at him at the corner of his eye and the bangala cooked up some stupid story that the man looked down upon him and treated him worse than the dog cos as you know it's very easy to read the thoughts of someone just by looking at his facial expression. :rolleyes:

How about yourself? What sort of racist incidents have you encountered? I'm sure there must be tons chinese ppl spoke chinese among themselves so you could not understand, chinese person stared at you, chinese person didn't smile at you. Boy you sure have it tough.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about yourself? What sort of racist incidents have you encountered? I'm sure there must be tons chinese ppl spoke chinese among themselves so you could not understand, chinese person stared at you, chinese person didn't smile at you. Boy you sure have it tough.

Frankly, not really in real life, except in forums like this - chupcheng is a good example. In real life, most Chinese friends and acquaintainces treat me quite respecfully and helpfully, and I accord back the same, if not more, respect and helpfulness. My best and most memorable childhood friends and neighbors were Chinese. My dad had courteously complained to them burning joss and ash flying over to our house. No problem, they courteously apologized and used water and cover to prevent it. During their funeral wakes, my father didn't complain about joss ash and funeral band noise out of respect for the dearly departed and those in mourning. No problem too. And our families remained the best of friends and neighbors for decades until land requisition forced our families apart.

Last edited:

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos it isn't racism at all. Someone glaring at you isn't considered racist. That's why i have also been asking ppl what sort of racial incidents have they faced since they are minorities. Were the attacked? Were they taunted rudely? I have asked and nobody has ever told me so. Instead i hear stupid shit like the auntie in the shop didn't smile at me, that's racist. Sam leong himself also wrote that he was a victim of racism. You want to know what sort of racist incident he faced? The ppl in the office GLARED at him. That's right. They glared at him therefore they were racist. Now it's not nice to have someone glare at you but is it a big deal? Of course not. You won't die or get injured from someone glaring at you. It's also impossible to make an inference that someone is racist to you all cos he glares at you.

sam leong as in the boss of this website??!! how can that be? i thought he says he is a westerner with white skin and blond hair?? and he said his surname is not leong but actually some english words and his mother tongue is Queen's English??!! i'm truly surprise that he encountered racist incident... or u mean he, as an ang mo, faces racial incident in countries with yellow or dark skin people??

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rasta is a racist dickhead.. The irony of all this is..A person who is so racist towards others is calling for racism awareness. Can it get more stupid then this? Technically this guy is a cock sucker hypocrite..And the worst kind of people on this earth are hypocrites and this guy is a full blown hypocrite, and inbred child who only spurts nonsense online everyday..Well this guy is a scrawny loser and thats why he goes to forums like bodybuilding.com to grew some muscles. Yes you are a loser.

You can continue to spurt all your bullshit but end of the day, The only thing that is shown is how small of a person you are, A person who is not confidence in himself and is trying his best to anchor himself to his race cos he got no identity of his own. Rasta face it.. You are a loser in life and will always remain one. Lol Now fuck off..You are like the dirt beneath my shoes.

You remind me of those American white hillbilly, Stupid and ignorant as fuck and looks retarded. Thats what you ar.
Your technically a Singaporean Chinkbilly.:biggrin: Lol a new word!!

I will refer you as chinkbilly from now on. Will suit your retarded vagabond Identity.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah Rastafar says that his family is English-speaking as first language. He doesn't know much of the Chinese language anywhere comparable to some Chinese-writing forummers here. I have no complaint against Chinese- (or other-) languague. But he kept hounding me for not knowing Chinese just because I said I'm English-Chinese Eurasian. Where's your Chinese half, so he asked. I'd like to ask back, where's your Chinese whole?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, not really in real life, except in forums like this - chupcheng is a good example. In real life, most Chinese friends and acquaintainces treat me quite respecfully and helpfully, and I accord back the same, if not more, respect and helpfulness. My best and most memorable childhood friends and neighbors were Chinese. My dad had courteously complained to them burning joss and ash flying over to our house. No problem, they courteously apologized and used water and cover to prevent it. During their funeral wakes, my father didn't complain about joss ash and funeral band noise out of respect for the dearly departed and those in mourning. No problem too. And our families remained the best of friends and neighbors for decades until land requisition forced our families apart.

There you have it. So you see in real life the chinese ppl didn't treat you badly at all. As for cyberspace it's just that. One thing i have to say about you is at least you're honest. The rest of them will never ever admit it. They'll claim sg to be super racist but when challenged to give examples won't because the only examples they'll have are those that i have already mentioned. Chinese person glared at him and so on. For someone to take offence at something so small shows how small minded they are.

You have it very good here in sg, something you might never have in another country. How do you think a chinese lives like when he is a minority in some other country say they US, malaysia, thailand, indonesia? His culture is constantly mocked, he might be harrassed and so on.

Actually though i have to chide you for this, you shouldn't have been so bias online. Many chinese ppl in fact are bias towards their non chinese frens. They have 1 good malay fren for eg and more often than not stereotype all malays as good. Yet it's the opposite for others. A malay person might have many good chinese frens yet still talk bad things about chinese ppl. Most of your chinese frens, acquaintainces treat you very well therefore you don't have any basis to complain.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy is just a moron, The more he talks the more i realize who he is.. He doesnt have any confidence in himself and he talks like an inbred Chinkbilly that absolutely make no sense at all. Look at his views, He talks like he is retarded or tripping hard on glue.

Last edited: