• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racism from east asians like chinese ppl.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop talking like a pussy. You are like a small gossiping bitch that goes around talking shit. You talk, behave, think like an idiot. The more i talk to you, The more i think you have mental issues. Anyways continue to bark and talk shit mate.

Oh man i must have hit the nail right on the head. You're racist to your own chinese frens aren't you? Everytime you contridict yourself. If i'm gossiping why would you bother to locate me and give some stupid idiotic reply? I can say 90% of your posts here are following me around like a bitch. See what a worthless no lifer you are. Even worse you are unable to reply intelligently to any of my reasonings but just indulge in insults. You're a pretty vulgar no lifer.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh come on man! you should know the answer to the above questions that you yourself asked!

Just like how everything bad said against the whites must be bigotry and racist and anything bad said about others is perfectly ok. Get a grip mate!:rolleyes:

It's not perfectly OK to me. I'm an ardent fan of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., "we should be judged by the content of our character, not by the color of our skin."

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh man i must have hit the nail right on the head. You're racist to your own chinese frens aren't you? Everytime you contridict yourself. If i'm gossiping why would you bother to locate me and give some stupid idiotic reply? I can say 90% of your posts here are following me around like a bitch. See what a worthless no lifer you are. Even worse you are unable to reply intelligently to any of my reasonings but just indulge in insults. You're a pretty vulgar no lifer.

Im only vulgar to low life scums like yourself. People like you have to be treated harshly like a dirt.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i said before, Im watching you like a hawk flying Majestically in the Sky, Ready to pounce on your head should i see you shit talking.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again the shit skin goes back on its word. It mentioned it would be ignoring me but decides to come back here again. Why? Obviously cos without me around it ceases to exist. 95% of its posts are following me around trolling me.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again the shit skin goes back on its word. It mentioned it would be ignoring me but decides to come back here again. Why? Obviously cos without me around it ceases to exist. 95% of its posts are following me around trolling me.

You have a special place in my online forum world.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... what's there not to like about kelings? :rolleyes:

Amazing India - the 'holy' Ganges River.

The amazing 'democratic' 1st world living conditions & the influence of 4000 years of 'enlightened' civilisation & cultural development.

The SHIT only festers.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No No No... This are the complain i come across by my fellow minorities.. Many mention that the companies doesnt have any Chinese link business but they merely want a Chinese cultured office or think that minorites are just not smart/hard-working enough.

I wonder why ppl think that way? Oh yes cos m&ds have a relak culture and kek lengs have IQs below 100 since they are austroloids.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG..JahRastafar u r truly an insecure person..deal with yourself first before you deal with racism..this is the 21st century and we are living in a global village..Learn to see beyond the surface then..its ppl like u who think that there are issues with others just because of your race when these others have no issues with your race but just YOU, as a person, alone.. psy83..my advise to u, is not to get entangled in a debate or a dick measuring session with a person who is obviously suffering from SDS..smalldick syndrome..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG..JahRastafar u r truly an insecure person..deal with yourself first before you deal with racism..this is the 21st century and we are living in a global village..Learn to see beyond the surface then..its ppl like u who think that there are issues with others just because of your race when these others have no issues with your race but just YOU, as a person, alone.. psy83..my advise to u, is not to get entangled in a debate or a dick measuring session with a person who is obviously suffering from SDS..smalldick syndrome..

Hello psy83 why did you change your nick? Oh yeah scared of ramseth's challenge right? Fuck off.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psy83 my oh my why did you change your nick? I cannot believe that you still lurk here like a cowardly pussy afraid to post after ramseth's challenge.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, I may make racist jokes but that does not mean I AM A RACIST NOR will I form up views on a person according to his/her race or faith..if a Mat/Keeling or Chink is nice to me and treats me wit respect, I will do likewise..if that person is a good worker or colleague, I will never deny him/her credit when credit is due...1 more ting need to tell u am not psy83..just hate racist insecure small dick Chinks like u...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, I may make racist jokes but that does not mean I AM A RACIST NOR will I form up views on a person according to his/her race or faith..if a Mat/Keeling or Chink is nice to me and treats me wit respect, I will do likewise..if that person is a good worker or colleague, I will never deny him/her credit when credit is due...1 more ting need to tell u am not psy83..just hate racist insecure small dick Chinks like u...

ROFL you claim you're not a racist but make racist statement at chinese ppl? Fuck you coward psy83.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL you claim you're not a racist but make racist statement at chinese ppl? Fuck you coward psy83.

Am not psy83..just hate a RACIST SINKIE CHINK like u who can rant about other races behind a computer screen...I dare u to make ur racist announcement in Geylang Serai or Litte India...please do..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am not psy83..just hate a RACIST SINKIE CHINK like u who can rant about other races behind a computer screen...I dare u to make ur racist announcement in Geylang Serai or Litte India...please do..

Hey psy83 you're a racist and what's up with these stupid challenges? I challenge you to insult chinese in the open.