• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puki mat, this minah damn cruel. I hope she let lorry langa her 9696

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are wars, genocides, murders and what not against human beings going on around the world.

These pussies are worried about some cats and dogs. Animal cruelty they say. :roflmao:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are wars, genocides, murders and what not against human beings going on around the world.

These pussies are worried about some cats and dogs. Animal cruelty they say. :roflmao:
what exactly are you trying to say? that you shouldn't worry about it unless you're a pussy? that these cats and dogs deserved it?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
machiam limpeh know her siol

she is a rocker

she play band one

chinese funeral band

u see her t shirt god guitar

is a Fender Les Paul Limited Addiction

Had she attend religious classes such sadistic act would not happen. The prophet forbid the ummah to destroy trees. Wat more animals.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you all understand now why indians, who are mostly vegetarians, rape their women. Its to discipline them.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope you all understand now why indians, who are mostly vegetarians, rape their women. Its to discipline them.
learnt sumthing new - now i know why the little red dot on their forehead is for, to denote their rite of passage...into their passages :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
there are pressing concerns everywhere. but not all concerns can be addressed so easily. if i can actually save 1 animal, I find that more satisfactory than being a keyboard general trying to save the world. every little counts.
The beasts who do such things are mental cases n will be terrorists , murderers, serial killers n thieves. If a basic thing like humility is non existent to them, wat kind of bigger issues can the state address if such beasts are viewed as normal? Better to execute them 1st than resolve the bigger issues.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The beasts who do such things are mental cases n will be terrorists , murderers, serial killers n thieves. If a basic thing like humility is non existent to them, wat kind of bigger issues can the state address if such beasts are viewed as normal? Better to execute them 1st than resolve the bigger issues.
You must be a vegan.otherwise, a hypocrite.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most psychopaths and serial killers started off torturing animals.
Culled these bastards and nip problem in the bud before their mental illness fester

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is 1 solution.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had she attend religious classes such sadistic act would not happen. The prophet forbid the ummah to destroy trees. Wat more animals.
this kind of nut, attend religious classes and with wrong teacher can end up even worse than before.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of nut, attend religious classes and with wrong teacher can end up even worse than before.
The mudslimes holey book is taken literally by the demands of the religion. No religious teachers can say otherwise...so confirm will be a very faithful terrorist..

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mudslimes holey book is taken literally by the demands of the religion. No religious teachers can say otherwise...so confirm will be a very faithful terrorist..
it's hard for me to say, I have actually seen some who do say otherwise. I have seen some that encourage terrorism. Because of this I cannot confirm one way or another. all I know is that someone has to stop that crazy bitch.