• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puki mat, this minah damn cruel. I hope she let lorry langa her 9696

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 sec into it and i cannot watch it. I have both cats and dogs in my house and they are my babies.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman Seen Abusing Helpless Puppy In WhatsApp Video; SPCA Appeals For Info To Seek Justice
Origins of the video are not known.

By Amanda Yeap - 30 Aug 2019, 4:39 pm

SPCA Seeking Information On “Horrific” Abuse Of Puppy In WhatsApp Video
Guard your feelings, as this is not news for the fainthearted. Especially if you love puppies.

A woman is purported to have “horrifically” abused a puppy by “burning its eyes” and “breaking its limbs”.

As if that’s not heartrending enough, the puppy was forced to suffer in silence as “its mouth was tied shut”, according to SPCA Singapore’s Facebook post on Friday (30 Aug).

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman Seen Abusing Helpless Puppy In WhatsApp Video; SPCA Appeals For Info To Seek Justice
Origins of the video are not known.

By Amanda Yeap - 30 Aug 2019, 4:39 pm

SPCA Seeking Information On “Horrific” Abuse Of Puppy In WhatsApp Video
Guard your feelings, as this is not news for the fainthearted. Especially if you love puppies.

A woman is purported to have “horrifically” abused a puppy by “burning its eyes” and “breaking its limbs”.

As if that’s not heartrending enough, the puppy was forced to suffer in silence as “its mouth was tied shut”, according to SPCA Singapore’s Facebook post on Friday (30 Aug).

tiagong, this minah stay in Yishun lo

my down stair kopitiam chicken rice seller say one

he say many Yishun residents all very cruel one

the most cruel is that Makcik Honeyma

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a worse video of animal cruelty many years ago: a Tiong woman impaled a kitten's eye socket with the high heel shoe she was wearing.

xin_54030303115202801301.jpg

xin_540303031152619299153.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think is indon. Those motherfuckers are cruel bastards

Indons can be quite primitive maybe due to remnants of hindu cultural influence.

When did they fuck your mother? If they did, you should call them your daddy. You mean they fucked your mother in 1998? you know the may 1998 incidents.

You shouldn't be rude towards your parents unnecessarily, though.