• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven that Apple user are stupid people

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you one of the "kum gong kia"?

20548.jpg

It seems Apple fans will believe just about anything.

In light of Apple's latest iPhone 5 launch, late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel conducted an experiment to test iPhone users on Sept 13.

He showed an iPhone 4S to people on the street and told them that it was the iPhone 5. Various people interviewed reacted with amazement after using the device, not realising that it was not the newest version of the smartphone.

Believe it or not, here are some of the glowing reviews they gave about the "new iPhone 5":

"It's definitely noticeably better."

"It's a little thinner. Looks like the screen is a little bigger."

"A lot lighter than the last one. It's a lot faster as well."

"It feels a lot lighter. Higher quality. Like if you drop it, it's not going to break."

"It looks very nice, very updated."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rdIWKytq_q4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>...............................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nevertheless, it will still outsell all competing phones.

I am not against Apple products, I just find it silly to be all fanatical about it.

Those people who queue up on release day and jump for joy after the purchase are truly idiots.

01.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;xBe0zjdURc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBe0zjdURc4&list=SPEFE01BA954950D82&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you all like to suan Alamaking..he hardcore fan of Apple iPhone leh

More often than not, you need to possess a certain level of gongness to be successful. Why else do you think he has the most number of pts in this forum while the very erudite mscitw has less than 200? Why do you think Zorro Lim is among the richest 1% in Singapore?

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad if you guys have this kind of perception, especially those who dun owned a single apple product, lol

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last apple device I bought.

Notice the powerful 6502 CPU.

I added a fan at the side for cooling & a Z80 CPU expension card. :biggrin:

appleii-topless.jpg

>cload

>catalog

Last edited: