• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven that Apple user are stupid people

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last apple device I bought.

Notice the powerful 6502 CPU ......

I have plenty of old Apple products from the Titanium laptop, iBook & PowerMac G4, 1st generation iPod,.... The problem is that the HW keeps on going & I'm one of those who don't like to throw away units that still work:o

Back then Apple share prices was less than $100. I notice that today the share price hit $695+ :eek:
I'm glad that I bought both the share & Apple equipment:wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have plenty of old Apple products from the Titanium laptop, iBook & PowerMac G4, 1st generation iPod,.... The problem is that the HW keeps on going & I'm one of those who don't like to throw away units that still work:o

Back then Apple share prices was less than $100. I notice that today the share price hit $695+ :eek:
I'm glad that I bought both the share & Apple equipment:wink:

Keep your Apple equipment it may worth a lot in future :smile:
As for shares, Congrats to you!

I am stupid people cult, sold my Apple shares right after Jobs death to cut losses, because I thought a nerd cannot do marketing. But a rich nerd can find very good lawyers.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only GONGKIAS believe in this experiment thingy.
If the samples he selected could not even tell the phone is an Iphone 4S and not Iphone5, either he has no internet connection, he stays in a village or the balance 99% samples are censored. Using stupid samples to prove his point that Iphone users are stupid, and making stupid readers believe this is a real experiment and drawing stupid conclusions. The world is full of fucktards.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only GONGKIAS believe in this experiment thingy.
If the samples he selected could not even tell the phone is an Iphone 4S and not Iphone5,

Agree.
Just look out for the new type of connector. That is the one thing I will be concerned.

Last edited:

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
iphone 5 is crap. Apple ran out of ideas. By introducing a new connector, it is now a CABLE AND CONNECTOR COMPANY, making profits from this nonsense.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mind that,thinking of becoming a stupid by buying an iphone 5

The response in the US has been tremendous, causing a longer waiting period for the iPhones . I suspect that Apple will have to postpone worldwide release of the iPhone5 to satisfy the US customers.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iphone 5 is crap. Apple ran out of ideas. By introducing a new connector, it is now a CABLE AND CONNECTOR COMPANY, making profits from this nonsense.

Iphone 5 has a faster A6 processor, larger screen, it is 18% thinner and weighs 20% lighter than the iPhone 4s, has longer battery life, camera is now 8 megapixel, supports the faster 4G LTE.....etc

The iPhone 4s is already a popular phone & the newer version of the iPhone will attract both old & new customers. There will of course be those who prefer an android phone and I expect companies like Samsung who will try to copy many of these features:smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course existing iPhone users are going to be pissed off that they can't use their existing connectors. This won't be a problem for new customers.

Also, if it were not for the new connector, the phone would have been thicker than 7.6mm.

Lastly, Tiongland will definitely produce cheap connectors, just as it had done for all other phone accessories.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New advert for Iphone 5....enjoy..

[video=youtube;qFUz6vHEQCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFUz6vHEQCM&feature=g-all-u[/video]

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
i disagree, it only shows how great impact apple has on us consumers psychologically. the tussle between samsung and apple is a battle on how we, people, perceived the product. apple iphone has set the trend, the brand appeal to most of us. samsung galaxy phone 3 has an edge on usability with its bigger screen to surf internet. we consumers are choosing between practicality and brand.