• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Professor Of Ramsethology

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If can, I lose 100 for every dollar any bros bet.
Betting against me will lose. Counting the dogs killed by me. I don't believe in rules when fighting humans. Why should I believe in rules when fighting dogs? I'll just grab anything, chair, beer bottle, whatever and do it. However as I've said, I don't fight for fun or contest or audience amusement. I have nothing to prove to anybody.

I was only four or five years old when I first saw my father killed a dog in St. George, the place where there's 24-hour roti prata and Indian food now. I was left in the van and being bored, came down for a walk and got chased by a pack of about five or six dogs. Fortunately, my father returned in time and killed one of them. I don't want to describe how he did it. Suffice to say, the other dogs ran like hell. I got a good spanking back at home too to learn my lesson. Never run unless it's something like tiger.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll lose. Counting the dogs killed by me. I don't believe in rules when fighting humans. Why should I believe in rules when fighting dogs? I'll just grab anything, chair, beer bottle, whatever and do it. However as I've said, I don't fight for fun or contest or audience amusement.

My bet offer stands. Any bros here can lay their bets. 100-1.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't, whether armed or unarmed. What for kill someone's pet?

hes not a pet ...hes a killing machine same as you ...so are you going inside the ring unarmed ? by the way i dont worry for my pits i more worry about your safety ..are you going to prove us wrong ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Betting against me will lose. Counting the dogs killed by me. I don't believe in rules when fighting humans. Why should I believe in rules when fighting dogs? I'll just grab anything, chair, beer bottle, whatever and do it. However as I've said, I don't fight for fun or contest or audience amusement. I have nothing to prove to anybody.

if you have nothing to prove then talk is cheap ...thats settle everything . :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it's a labrador or retriever, I will bet on you. Pitbull? I trust the animal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's a labrador or retriever, I will bet on you. Pitbull? I trust the animal.

I trust my beer bottle and my aim at the jugular. Thought you shuld know, they taught that at PA. Two fingers on the jugular and you win. Beer bottles and other weapons are extra. :wink:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime Ramseth disappears, Prof. JW5 starts clonehunting for Ramseth something like Indiana Jones raiding the lost ark or the temple of doom. About half a year back, it was my turn to be targetted for the clonehunt. I was quite furious then but learned to forget it and get on with life. I read the professor's tales as fairytales. Now I pity the victim of the new sequal, provided that he's really not a clone of Ramseth. I couldn't resist starting this thread.

Through the not-so-nice experience, I've learned some basics of Ramsethology:

1. If you write like Ramseth, you must be his clone. (Only Ramseth is allowed to write good English.)

2. If you don't write like Ramseth, you must be disguising writing style.

3. If you discuss the same topics as Ramseth does, you must be his clone. (Only Ramseth is allowed to discuss politics and football in the same breath.)

4. If you don't discuss the same topics as Ramseth does, you must be disguising topics.

5. If you talk to Ramseth, you must be talking to yourself. (Only the Prof. JW5 is the police, judge and jury.)

I'm starting this thread so that, please, don't destroy other good threads and bring all your Ramsethology theories here.

New archeological theory of Ramsethology found. If you've been to Narita and Tokyo, you must be Ramseth.

What about me? I've been to Narita and Tokyo too. Am I still Ramseth or replaced by the new Ramseth?

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

...................... you are 1 hell of ramseth fan.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like Ramseth. I frequently disagree with his ways of manipulating laws to his advantage. What I don't like even more is spoiling good and fun threads because of people hunting him. That's why I started this thread as stated in threadstarting post.