• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash: Old Fart Built Peesai "From Scratch". BE GRATEFUL!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM is the resident cocksucker, motherfucker, analboy..

La la la la la la!

Small boy is small boy!

Cannot fight with big boy like me?!?

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
royston cheng aka vendetta aka royston46 is an asshole who always respone to my assing......

Lampar parlan parlan lampar to you....

asshole is an asshole lah....

yeah cannot fight but can poke asshole like you.......he he he....:biggrin:

Asshole TLLM cannot tahan all my assing here have to create some many nicks to take on Uncle me.

Tsk! Tsk! :o

Bend down on all fours to be ass hard once again by your nemesis!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asshole TLLM got his mouth full of shit, so many nicks but just got 2 hands to type, so got use meh? :biggrin:

More nicks does not make you more good leh, stupid idiot asshole pussy face dick head limpy cock si ki na TLLM!?!

Plus Uncle me can take you down with just my V nick!

Bend down now for more assing thru the day!?! I very free today, see you once, tiu you once!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father si ki na retarded idiotic limpy cock gay boy...

Don't angry leh, Uncle never ass you that hard yet leh?!?

:p

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha asshole royton cheng aka vendetta is the one that threaten to beat me up and the one to show :oIo: said I am angry woh.........

Assholecheng, hardly can assed me leh.......he he he....

Wahahahahaha! LOL!

TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Been waiting for your sorry ass to appear whole afternoon. Been sucking many many cocks and swallowed many many cum ehh? Not over yet for you!

On your knees, let me ass you good!?!

:p

Don't angry hor, the most I don't be so rough, ok?

Hehehehe! :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
TLLM si ki na asshole mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy!

Kena assed good, right?

You can knock off liao, go catch your MRT or AssBeeAss Bus home hor, but be careful don't sit down on the seats, your ass hole kena ripped broken by me liao just now?!?

Hehehehehehehe! :p

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kena assed good, right?

You can knock off liao, go catch your MRT or AssBeeAss Bus home hor, but be careful don't sit down on the seats, your ass hole kena ripped broken by me liao just now?!?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not going to pay you OT pay one leh for letting me ass you good!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good boy, went home liao hor?!?!

Go rest your asshole well later, more assing for your poor asshole tomorrow and over the weekends.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kwai! Kwai! That's a good boy, went home liao hor?!?!

Go rest your asshole well later, more assing for your poor asshole tomorrow and over the weekends.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ha ha ha.....asshole royston cheng is a mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy

Good dog..... wait for me till tommorrow morning hor.......for more assing tomorrow and over the weekends. he he he.....

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha.....asshole royston cheng is a mouth pussy face dick head prostitute mother pimp father idiotic retarded spastic limpy cock gay boy

Good dog..... wait for me till tommorrow morning hor.......for more assing tomorrow and over the weekends. he he he.....

You are a freaking loser who just don't know how to quit, even with your lousy vocabulary skills, just know how to copy people's post.

Big time loser! :o

I ass you good thru the night later. Like I said, I am very free to ass you all day all night long!?!

No rest for your sore asshole, I am afraid?!

Hehehehehehe! :biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's success is an undeniable miracle, but the Singapore story is not about how supermen transformed a nation, but how decent people built decent neighbourhoods that are clean, green and safe,

Huh?! Clean tables are more important than the stable building that houses them in the first place? Is she retarded? Typical of women, who often miss the forest for the trees.