• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Brand Wrist Watches Only Watch Enthusiasts Would Want

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the problem is i keep sniffing it when i sweat. and my mind goes bonkers getting irritated by a foreign object on my wrist. that’s why i don’t wear an apple watch or fitbit wristband even if they’re packed with star trek tech.

It is for that reason that I use a steel bracelet and not a strap which gets sweaty and stinky.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let your dog do all the sniffing, not you! Put on your wrist watch and leave it alone there. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to. I go about 24/7/365 with a watch on my wrist. I would feel so incomplete without it. It's my crutch! Or maybe psychosis.:eek::biggrin:
do you also scratch your crotch like typical crutch watch wearers do?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
the only metal on my wrist that doesn’t discolor is gold.

Perfect for you....

1622415502492.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My next watch is a Breitling Endurance Pro... .the red one. I can't wear my mechanical Tudor for bike rides the vibration ruins the movement.

1622430180897.png