• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Popular Brand Wrist Watches Only Watch Enthusiasts Would Want

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't wear a watch for the time. It's just an accessory.
the problem is i keep sniffing it when i sweat. and my mind goes bonkers getting irritated by a foreign object on my wrist. that’s why i don’t wear an apple watch or fitbit wristband even if they’re packed with star trek tech.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all phones are sync’ed if they use the same gps system and network ptp clock. that’s the beauty of global synchronization with multiple levels and layers of verification. this only a time and space architect can appreciate.
It's a pity you don't see the sarcasm in my comment.

jw5

Loyal
Great watches must come together with great beauties. :thumbsup:

1622383503727.png

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
the problem is i keep sniffing it when i sweat. and my mind goes bonkers getting irritated by a foreign object on my wrist. that’s why i don’t wear an apple watch or fitbit wristband even if they’re packed with star trek tech.

WTF

If you dont like wearing on your wrist,
how about carrying one of this on your back.
and it helps you burn more calories.:roflmao:

gfclock.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Let your dog do all the sniffing, not you! Put on your wrist watch and leave it alone there. I guess it's just a matter of getting used to. I go about 24/7/365 with a watch on my wrist. I would feel so incomplete without it. It's my crutch! Or maybe psychosis.:eek::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Grand Seiko eh. Often underrated brand but it’s movement if you are able to observe up close is probably one of the best. Sweeping movement without the slight stutter with most watches even the expensive ones. Of course it has to do with the fact that the movement is a bit of a hybrid of an automatic + quartz in its Spring Drive movement.

Here's a comparison between its legendary Spring Drive and Hi Beat