• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Seh Hao Hai Alamaking, so tormented until need to.........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zap me 32 points! Well......it shows that for Sei Hao Hai Alamaking, the truth of the pointing is in the deducting.....LOL....LOL...pathetic fuck!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry bro I will up your pts later.

Oh according to AK, I am you!!!!!!

Thanks and coming back to that, I have to categorically deny that I am in fact you lest I be accused of conveniently using someone else's butt skin to cover my face. Me not in your class of intellect! But then we have to deal with a dumbfuck Sei Hao Hai!....LOL

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To Fishypie, points are meant to be given away; since they are free what.Keep & store for fuck ??..:cool::wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, you so shameless ahh, like that complain zap, points also can up, behave like a fucking newbie mentality siah LOL

If every zap start 1 thread, I think I can have 300 over new threads liao, LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, you so shameless ahh, like that complain zap, points also can up, behave like a fucking newbie mentality siah LOL

If every zap start 1 thread, I think I can have 300 over new threads liao, LOL

Sei Hao Hai dear...Tiu Leh Lo Mo Hai!...when you finally understood what is shame, Lee Hsien Loong would declare that it had been morally wrong to have his husband Ho Ching head Temasek Holdings collecting obscene salaries while losing the blood, sweat and tears money of the Sinkie peasants!...LOL....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
er...meaning?

A Man behaves like a Man. A Man do not banter with a Wantman like Sei Hao Hai Alamaking!....LOL....LOL

Don't ever meet up with Alamaking at Beach Road. When you are pissed into wanting to whack her cheebye, she will call the Police! What a man!...LOL....LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Man behaves like a Man. A Man do not banter with a Wantman like Sei Hao Hai Alamaking!....LOL....LOL

Don't ever meet up with Alamaking at Beach Road. When you are pissed into wanting to whack her cheebye, she will call the Police! What a man!...LOL....LOL

I think I going to start a thread about those cheebyes zapping me liao, so i can have more points, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, in 5 mins up +200 points leh, you wet or not? you should thank me instead, you ungrateful dog, whahahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are so cha bor, you Sei Hao Hai.......green eyes.....green eyes....pinch your own cheebye!.....LOL....LOL

Green eyes? whahahahahaa.... this thread proved you are a points whore too, so look at yourself in the mirror before you say other people, whahahaha....

Sibe shiok this thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: