• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor Seh Hao Hai Alamaking, so tormented until need to.........

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, hahahaha a doggie try to be a gentleman now, WHAHAHHAHAHA

I am a Gentleman with a rough edge. Don't forget Lee Kuan Yew called himself a Gentleman Politician. I am in this case counting on his refracted glory. Now, may I gentlemenly Tiu Leh Lo Mo Hai!....LOL.....LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Gentleman with a rough edge. Don't forget Lee Kuan Yew called himself a Gentleman Politician. I am in this case counting on his refracted glory. Now, may I gentlemenly Tiu Leh Lo Mo Hai!....LOL.....LOL
Hahaha....... woof.... woof.... COE going down in the next bidding or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....... woof.... woof.... COE going down in the next bidding or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Who said this? Sei Hao Hai dear.........

There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his[sic] true character.

Clue....he rides bicycles without seats......LOL......LOL

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure bo ?..i dont see any zappings in your points Leh..:*::biggrin:

TS is boliao for starting thread to complain about pts and zap.
You the lagi more boliao to be monitoring pts of others....I supposed you spend your time watching your toenails grow. Many weird fucktards here indeed.