• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points & Power Equates to Wealth and Prestige in the Real World...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
true bro yy.....the forum eventually reflects real life.... people's real characters usually come to the fore no matter what. Yes... and the need to dominate is very evident too.

TS, forum depicts real life in many ways .. jostling for points, ranting and whingeing, animosity:cool:

New meaning to adage, cash is king. No, make that cash is queen:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess my thread post has hit lots of raw nerves of some brudders here going by the zapz i have gotten.....

hi there

1. honest, you have nothing to worry.
2. some good analysis too.
3. but i think you may have missed out someone here.
4. our dearest sammy!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, you have nothing to worry.
2. some good analysis too.
3. but i think you may have missed out someone here.
4. our dearest sammy!
thanks street smart.
my post was to share what i observe and never intended to offend or hit on anyone's raw nerves..
but i guess some were not entirely in agreement with me and zapz me with all their might..

While zapz is ok, i was really surprised by the foul language used on my female generations before and after...

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many times i wanted to write about sammy...but then he may say i do too much spammy....and then he wont spare me :o

I have finally thot of Sam's role in this world of POINTS/POWER = WEALTH/PRESTIGE virtual world.

SAM is like the PAP. He taxes people by "donations"!