• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls vote for tan jee say....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, splitting our votes indirectly increase the percentage of TT to win the PE.

we should concentrate our votes to one, pushing one to have a big stake in the votes.

if we split, the percentage of the candidate against TT will fall. TT will have the last laugh.

u could be TKL or TCB supporters but isnt our main target is not to allow TT win the PE?

since our main target is to prevent TT to win, why not concentrate our votes?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm heard "Vote for Tan Jee Say" whole morning liao, think a van with speakers move around my area every 30 minutes, hahaha

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm heard "Vote for Tan Jee Say" whole morning liao, think a van with speakers move around my area every 30 minutes, hahaha

yup... i staying at amk and this morning when i was bathing i heard the van with speakers saying " vote for tan jee say.. he will protect your cpf etc etc....."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, splitting our votes indirectly increase the percentage of TT to win the PE.

we should concentrate our votes to one, pushing one to have a big stake in the votes.

if we split, the percentage of the candidate against TT will fall. TT will have the last laugh.

u could be TKL or TCB supporters but isnt our main target is not to allow TT win the PE?

since our main target is to prevent TT to win, why not concentrate our votes?

Received your message loud and clear... Will do just that.. Roger, over and out..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
err... not me, LOL
i wan to vote for TKL but TKL seems to be losing from wat i see.

my point is might as well concentrate our votes.

i vote for TKL, in another words like casting void votes. it will not help him too.

we look at the bigger picture. if votes for TKL are to go for TJS and able to let him win the PE than letting TT win it.
i dun see why not.

im not forcing anyone. it is still your vote.:smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did another poll among my friends yesterday, Out of 13 of us Inc. myself. 7 are voting for TJS, 1 for TT(Cos fear-mongering got the better of him) and the rest are voiding. I really think the spoil votes will be massive. As for TCB/TKL... My friends dont really know who they are, some cant even pronounce their name.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can't afford to wait for 2016.... We'll be fucked as usual by the PAP, if we wait for another 5 more years... We can fuck them hard this Saturday if all of us send TJS to the Istana thru our votes... To wait for the 2016 GE is way too long for me...Lets take the opportunity this Saturday and give the PAP the bloody black eye that they deserved by voting for Tan Jee Say..