• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pls vote for tan jee say....

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am voting for mr tan jee say. decided long ago. once he got the coe, i confirm vote him already.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wan to vote for TKL but TKL seems to be losing from wat i see.

my point is might as well concentrate our votes.

i vote for TKL, in another words like casting void votes. it will not help him too.

we look at the bigger picture. if votes for TKL are to go for TJS and able to let him win the PE than letting TT win it.
i dun see why not.

im not forcing anyone. it is still your vote.:smile:
I know lah haha, but dun blame me for not voting TJS, he cant convince me, so his fault, my vote still go to TKL :biggrin:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Behalf of Tony Tan and the PAP, I like to thank everyone for voting Mr Tan Jiak Sai to send me into Istana

Thank you for your vote...

and Thank you Mr Tan Jiak Sai for your hardwork in diluting

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Behalf of Tony Tan and the PAP, I like to thank everyone for voting Mr Tan Jiak Sai to send me into Istana

Thank you for your vote...

and Thank you Mr Tan Jiak Sai for your hardwork in diluting
You just came out of cave?
Dun dig up old threads for no reason