• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky Lee makes Gay Sex legal! 377A repealed! John Tan rejoice!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means faggots will be allowed to buy HDB flats as a couples....n how will divorce laws b structured
Now watch those Pink Dot homos agitate for other things like adoption, marriage, other privileges etc. Because their 377A bugbear is no more.
The sodomites were called 'implacable' in the Bible... meaning they will never be satisfied. Give one inch, take one yard etc. Remember my words, watch and see what happens. :cool:
Add in entitlement for HDB..and CRT n faggot friendly curriculum in schools
I have gay friends and attended their gay weddings (held in Singapore, registered overseas). The issue is not about stopping them from intimacy.
The removal of 377A means that library will be allowed to feature LGBT books, SPH, mediacorp, MOE syllabus can feature LGBT contents. Let's say you are looking for a lover, you would want someone younger. Technically LGBTs don't have offsprings, so to recruit younger pools, without 377A, they will be aggressive in sexual-grooming of our younger generations.
The issue is not about the penetration. Technically, our library books, MOE syllabus and movie ratings will feature gay contents, in the name of "Diversity". "Diversity" is the first science chapter in Primary 3 because a lot of faggots (including weed smokers, I can name you) are working in MOE's planning dept. You see, if you want a lover, you will prefer one to be younger, so sexual-grooming is very important to the LGBT community to ensure that there are fresh bloods joining them.
Dear @Hypocrite-The, @laksaboy and @SOS, just in case you guys did not see the following post of mine on the first page of this thread, here it is again:
sammyboy.com/posts/3667333

In other words, after the Sinkie Constitution is amended (I'm guessing probably by next year at the latest), the only way all those "LGBT" issues will become legal in the future is if the various Opposition parties somehow manage to:

1. win at least two thirds of the seats in any future Sinkie General Election;

2. co-operate to repeal the forthcoming Constitutional Amendment that will prevent gays and lesbians from marrying and adopting young children and raising them.

But what is the chance that the various Opposition parties will ever manage to win at least a simple majority, let alone two thirds, of the seats in any future Sinkie General Election?
In my humble opinion, the answer is at most 0.69%, i.e. practically zero chance, especially since I strongly believe that at least 90% of Sinkie women (including even young women in their 20s and 30s) in nearly every GRC and SMC (except Aljunied, Sengkang and Hougang) will continue voting for the PAP until they die:
sammyboy.com/threads/poll-how-many-percent-of-sinkie-women-i-e-female-voters-will-vote-for-the-pap.288907

Last edited: