• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky Lee makes Gay Sex legal! 377A repealed! John Tan rejoice!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What they need to repel is the ISA and CECA but instead they choose to please a small minority that is doing unnatural things.
PAP is going against the law of nature and protecting the group that is responsible for aids and now monkey pox.
You give them a blank cheque and this is what you get -ignoring the wishes of the majority and giving way to minority interest like cyclist, PMD riders, CECA foreigners and PR's , property developers ect2c

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone find out when was the last time section 377a was used to charge a faggot?

Was it ever used on a pair of consenting adults?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Pinky will join pink events from now on. Finally those pink shirts he wears serve a useful purpose.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP so desperate for votes that they are now pandering to the demands of the ass raiders and carpet munchers.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like to hear John Tan's view on this since he's a God fearing man and also PAP No 1 spokesman in SBF.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has Lee get the permission from these people ?
1661095475688.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now watch those Pink Dot homos agitate for other things like adoption, marriage, other privileges etc. Because their 377A bugbear is no more.

The sodomites were called 'implacable' in the Bible... meaning they will never be satisfied. Give one inch, take one yard etc. Remember my words, watch and see what happens. :cool:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now watch those Pink Dot homos agitate for other things like adoption, marriage, other privileges etc. Because their 377A bugbear is no more.

The sodomites were called 'implacable' in the Bible... meaning they will never be satisfied. Give one inch, take one yard etc. Remember my words, watch and see what happens. :cool:
already started

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky knows a thing or two about giving faggots relief. :biggrin:

Surprised it's so early. I thought it would be nearer to the next election. Things must be really bad now. :cool:
When you put up a situation and force other to vaccinate and then their family member die from it, you will not expect to win in the next election.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same-sex marriage is the next logical progression for the LGBTQ+ community but amending the Constitution will make this next to impossible and difficult to challenge in the Courts.
Homosexuality in the UK was decriminalized in 1967 but same-sex marriages were only legalized in 2014, some 50 years later.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you put up a situation and force other to vaccinate and then their family member die from it, you will not expect to win in the next election.

That's why he is chasing the homo votes now.

And oh. Prophet Laksa has hit the bull's eye again. Called it earlier this year. :cool:

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/sg-survey-on-singapores-lgbt-section-377a-launched-by-government’s-reach.318346/#post-3574855

As I've said before, this totalitarian regime has mastered the art of already having made the decision but still pretending to be a 'consultative government' by 'seeking public feedback', especially before making a potentially controversial decision.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Add in entitlement for HDB..and CRT n faggot friendly curriculum in schools