• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay for goods over MRT fare gate and get fined $2,000

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically we paid SMRT for the services it brings us from one place to another.

By that logic - we should get fine too if we do biz transaction at bus stops. Might as well expand the area to 50m radius of any MRT station?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? If I carry lots of bulky goods, can I walk through the fare gate?

Go read the SMRT spokesman's reply again Quote by asshole Ah Guan

Asshole you are blind are.... cannot use the fare gate for handicapped har!....unless you have big ass, than I can't said to you....[/b]

Obviously your very limited intellect hinders your comprehension ability

I pity you

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously your very limited intellect hinders your comprehension ability

I pity you

You can save your pity on asshole like you......you asshole said cannot go thru fare gate..... I reply that can go thru handicapped fare gate...... simple as that ......what ass intellecture you need in this forum...:oIo:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sorry that you can't read properly

Can't spell very well too

Well... don't have to feel sorry for me lah...... and as long as you can understand that I am assing your hole....... don't worry about my spelling and singlish lah......

Don't need to used Queen English to answer to asshole rite .....

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
sany0024.jpg