• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Rony Tan said sorry

xtrocious

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the lighthouse website and read his apology statement, just a small column. Do you think he is remorseful for what he has done? I doubt so. He is just doing it because ISD is in the picture. He should publish in the ST full page.

http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/

I also doubt so...definitely smells more like damage control

You think he's not afraid of ISD's invitation for a free "Hotel California" stay on Sentosa meh?

And what if the ISD unearths some skeletons in his closet if he persists?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you mean by reach the "top". You are so bloody arrogant and vain. Please practise what you preach.

Dont blame me hor.....god works in mysterious ways......maybe god talking to you through me.:

Oh and he also told me to tell you to donate 100% of your current months income to the needy to make up for your arrogance and vanity..... not I say one hor..... I also don't know why I am saying these things to you.... like I said god works in mysterious ways not for us to question.

I know you may not like it, but these type of things not up to you and me to like or don't like, or choose to believe or not to believe.....just do it.

Why so many Christians could reach the top, so many other faith could only imagined? :biggrin:

Last edited:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been possessed by 'god' leow...

I just eaten bittergourd

What do you mean by reach the "top". You are so bloody vain. Please practise what you preach.

Dont blame me hor.....god works in mysterious ways......maybe god talking to you through me.:

spudmania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr Dude, Muslims do believe in Jesus and the oneness of god.... I agree with you that all religion, in order to exist harmoniously, must agree to disagree but you still have to present the facts.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People will be confused. They are arresting kids but nothing happened to the Pastor. Its appears that the govt is concerned about losing votes from a sizable congregation.

There are 2 parts to this

1) How we treat religious beliefs amongst ourselves and just as importantly
2) How the Govt treats those who step on the sensitivities of others where race and religion is concerned.

I wonder if Walter Woon as the AG has any comments. This is not a light matter. The pastor took on a passive and peaceful religion and put up a video for the generally public to see. The least is a Police investigation and a warning and good behaviour bond.

Thread on Pastor Rony Tan