• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Parul Gupta - a genius based on her CV

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
1629432619341.png

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parul Gupta​

3rd degree connection3rd
Applied Economics Graduate from NTU, Singapore | Aspiring a competitive career in investment banking and data analytics
Singapore Contact info
  • 252 connections

About​

Recent graduate(Master of Science in Applied Economics) from Nanyang Technological University.
Motivated data and portfolio management analyst with strong foundations in Economics and Finance disciplines. Possess sound understanding of statistical, econometrics and financial modelling methods required to support business needs. Specifically inclined to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and integration of financial models with digital technologies to generate data-driven insights.…see more

Activity​

254 followers
See all activitySee all activity

Experience​

Education​

Licenses & certifications​

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very good resume. I think that the more skills and experience you have, the more likely you are to get a good job. I also studied python at university. Of course, there were difficulties with the execution of tasks. Therefore, I turned to experts to do my coding homework on time. Thanks to the consultations, I was able to understand the processes that caused me difficulties. And I was able to improve my skills.

Last edited:

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parul Gupta​

3rd degree connection3rd
Applied Economics Graduate from NTU, Singapore | Aspiring a competitive career in investment banking and data analytics
Singapore Contact info

About​

Recent graduate(Master of Science in Applied Economics) from Nanyang Technological University.
Motivated data and portfolio management analyst with strong foundations in Economics and Finance disciplines. Possess sound understanding of statistical, econometrics and financial modelling methods required to support business needs. Specifically inclined to analyze qualitative and quantitative data and integration of financial models with digital technologies to generate data-driven insights.…see more

Activity​

254 followers

Experience​

Education​

The moment you see Melinda & Gates Foundation in her resume, that pretty much sums it all.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Parul Gupta​

3rd degree connection3rd
Singapore Contact info

About​

Activity​

254 followers

Experience​

Education​